Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-11-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Plan and simple: We need more block to balance enemies!! Everyone has personal school shields except balance!! Please, Please Please!! :D

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
i think that there needs to be a balance ward, and and balance spell that converts balance damage to somthimg else (if you don't get what i am saying like the covert stopm attack to myth attack sort of thing) and it could just be a random seclect of the other schools so each time it would be different.

so many times i have been dueling a balance opponent and my spells do like no damage and it is really frustrating. and a balance ward would be very nice to. :D

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I have a good idea for a spell. Spells like the fire elf and so forth that damage within a period of time should have a counter spell that eats those spells. Kind of like what storm and myth does for blades and traps.

Another suggestion for a defense spell would be for balance to have a -55% spell added to book. Balance dosesnt seem to have much on the defense.

Then another good boost spell may be one that is similar to storm trap spell that adds a 20% or 30% trap to all enemies maybe less but something of that sort for a character or on a necklace that everyone can use.

Hope that was helpful.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2009
Survivor
May 03, 2009
I would like to see when I have previously cast a guiding light and decide to cast a sprite spell it would be a level 2 minion. My other preference would be for each guiding light I have cast before the minion I would get a level increase to the sprite - 2 guiding lights would be a level 3 sprite.

Survivor
May 17, 2010
I would like to see an Ice Santa. Or something that turns any spell into an AOE.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Hi this is my first time posting so, i was thinking of a spell for all schools.
Fire-Flare Control:(It's like an aura) Fire attacks increased by 30% and Resist to Fire attacks 30% for 3 rounds.
Ice-Frost Soul-Take 300 damage to resist all schools by 50% for 3 rounds.
again it's an aura.
Storm-Charged Mind-Puts a storm blade (20%) on you and a storm trap(20%) on the opponent.
Myth-Minion Mind-Summon a minion and chose what spell you want him to use(Your hand is where it normally is and after you pick your spell it goes to his hand.)
Life-Healing Sprirt-Puts a healing boost aura around you and healing is increased by (35%) for 3 rounds
Death-Grudge-(Aura) Puts a aura around you that every time you are damaged the attacker takes 1\4 of what he dealt for 3 rounds.
Balance-Equaled Mind- Puts a shield for every school (25%) hope i was helpful! ^.^

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
I used to have a grandmaster life before the new world of Celestia came out and i would like to see them get some sort of damage spell that hits all enemies. It could be called like Vine Storm.
Pips "x"
accuracy 80%
Effect: stuns the target for 1 round and does 150 damage per pip.
It isnt very strong but you could even take the stun off. I think all theurgists would love having the chance to hit everyone for a decent amount of damage.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
There's gotta be a spell (preferably for Death) that allows you to steal pips from your target in exchange for some sort of additional damage to caster (like the fient does,)

Chase Swiftrunner- Master Necromancer DEATH!!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2008
I would love to see a Leech spell for the death class.

It would be a cross between a feint spell and vampire spell. Instead of boosting the damage for the next attack spell (any type/shcool of attack spell) to hit that target, it only does 70% of your normal attack damage but takes 30-40% of the damage inflicted and gives it back to the caster of the attack spell.

Survivor
May 08, 2009
Despite of the last upgrade when Stun is followed by a series of stun shields to those who were stunned, chain stunning is still a problem in PVP. For example, a Fire wizard cast Chock and then a Myth wizard follows it with Earthquake, then the Fire wizard or a Storm Lord can stun again the next round.

This can happen by circumstance or by design. I have seen some teams do that as a strategy.

How about a Star School spell that can "punish" such chain stunners? Maybe if the game detects an Earthquake within 2 or 3 rounds of stunning, it Dispell the Earthquake and the one who cast it would fiz and lose all the pips?

Just a thought to make PVP better.

Wolf Wild
Legends in Balance, Storm, Ice and Life

Survivor
May 05, 2010
I haven't the time to read through everything, so I apologize if this has already been suggested/raised.

With Death being my main, I'd like to see something that would boost the incoming heals from Vampire, Wraith, Scarecrow, etc...Sometimes it is more important to get those heals in before you can get all the damage buff you are wanting to apply up.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
I think it would be cool if the death scool had a buff that allowed you to steal a higher perentage of health, for example. + 30% health gained from next convert spell, like wraith or scarecrow. and ice had an enchant that made any shields stronger. and storm had a blade that greatly increased power but reduced accuracy. and fire had a blade that halved the total damage of a damage over time spell but doubled the amount of rounds it does damage. and myth had a blade that increases the rank of the next minion you summon. and balance had a blade that divided the damage of the next attack by three but changed the balance damage into three different element attacks like hydra.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
Ok I think personally a lot of some ideas are ridiculous. Like sotrm getting more health. They are supposed to have low health! It makes it fair to other players! And all these ideas about life getting like 1000 damage attacks and guiding lights and things? We can't go overboard! The idea of the feedback firday is for a buff or debuff, not an attack. And we can't be too irrational with like 1 pip for 50% traps on everyone. If you going to use that idea, make it like 5 pips!

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Professor Falmea, maybe you should make tower shields to all friends for ice. It would be, maybe 1-2 pips. Another idea I have, is an Ice spell called Deep Freeze or True-Frost (or any name you want) that would increase your Power Pip chance by 20 or 25%. This would be beneficial to Ice Wizards since we have extremely low Power Pip chance. I think the highest Ice PowerPip chance you can get is 70%, whereas Storm can get up to 90 or even 100%. Ergo, this would really be useful. Please consider!

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
As a death student i would like to see a ward or charm that would help with a steal heath spell :D.Also as a life as my second wizard i would like to see something that increased a healing spell by like idk maybe 30% ?Oh and last of all fire and storm needs another accuracy booster because with storm you can only have that 10% booster but fire does'nt have one, it really needs one because it only has 5% more accuracy so thats what i would like to see. 8)

Connor DeathHunter lv 28 Death
Connor LifeHunter lv 15 Life

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Cool I was just had an idea the other day. You know how we have converts in the form of a trap, I was thinking it would be cool if we also had a conversion blade so you could convert your blades to opposing magic type.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2010
For all schools a prism that turns any spell into all type of school you choose

-Wolf NightStalker 8)

MYTH ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D :-o 8)

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Hi there again students! Another week has come and gone, and that means it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week we would like to talk spells. If you could add a new "utility" type spell to your class, what would it be? Please stick to simple buff and debuff type spells (Tower Shield, Feint, etc) - we're not talking flashy cinematics and big damage here. Looking forward to see what you have to say!

Have a spectacular weekend! It's supposed to warm up here a bit, which makes this Professor very happy - I'm ready for summer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zeke interrupting here! Please read Falmea's requirements. If you post a damage spell or something completely unrelated to her topic, it will not be approved.

YAY! Thanks Falmea! I would suggest a series of blades. Every ten levles you would get a blade that increased every time. wait, that sounds silly:P
Maybe a blade that would do double what your school's original blades did.

Or a buff that would.......turn all your negative charms into positive charms. That would make pvp interesting

And a blade called Ambrose's Blessing. It would be given at level fifty, and it would give you seventy-five balanceblade while also taking away all weaknesses.

What if there was an ultimate blade that when cast, the next spell would auto kill. That would be interesting what level would you get it though Wouldnt that be great

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Well i reread the text falmea typed up, so here are my ideas that dont do damage, or heal with buffs. Balance: ra's buff, gives 5 balanceblades to all friends and tower shield to friendsand user. Myth: golden fleece, gives 5 mythblades and 3 tower shields to user. Storm: tempest buff, gives 3 stormblades to friends and user, and debuffs all enemies by 50%. Life: satyr's staff, gives healingblades to friends, and 3 lifeblades and deathshields to friends and user. Death: Death's(wraith) rulebook, debuffs all enemies by 90% and gives ALL death traps to all enemies. Ice: serpent's fangs, debuffs all enemies by 70% and gives ice trap to all enemies and iceblade to user. Fire: Falmea's necklace, gives 3 fireblades and 3 ice shields to user. :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
I like all suggestions, but would be cool another Lifeblade (45%), like a blade for all friends, or a Life trap (as 30%)for all enemies, because life damages aren't so strong than spells of other schools with the same rank. Probably would be cool too a new Life and Balance stun, because all schools can freeze the opponents, except Life and Balance.

I hope my suggestions help you guys. :-)

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
ICE-white out-adds a +25% ice damage to all enemies similar to windstorm for storm req. same pips as wind storm to lazy to look it up xD
FIRE- i have no idea :D

STORM-still no idea:D

LIFE-razor leaf-adds a +45% life blade to caster req. 1-2 pips just to help lifes attack power
DEATH-this is my main school and i cant think of anything for it sad :p

MYTH-power outage- adds a -60% storm shield and dispels next storm spell to all enemies req. 1-3 pips
BALANCE-random trap- places a random trap from any of the schools on enemy req. 1 pip

luke skullhammer-legendary necromancer
primary-death
secondary-fire
thirdary-lunar xD

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
Star School spell that can be used to extend the duration of the spells that do -15% damage taken, +15% damage, +20% critical strike.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I think a tower shield for all friends is the best idea. I have wanted that for some time for my balance wizard. If you added this as a celestia school spell, it would be the same pip cost for all schools.

I also think you should be able to cast bad auras on your opponents. It would take the place of whatever aura they have and then have an effect like +15% damage, -15% attack, reduce accuracy, reduce pip chance, reduce healing percent. The effect would be for 4 rounds like any aura, could be replaced again by self or opponent with any aura.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
ok hello little nearvous here i've been using balance but it kinda isn't that strong but I still like it. I normaly won't use my balance spells sometimes that's why I use training points in stormi think i'm done LATER PEOPLE! 8)