Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Drops

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Hey guys :D I'm going on my own little "quest" to find a lot of unique pets throughout the spiral (I love pets!). So far, I have access to Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, and I keep Mooshu marked so I can port there. Can someone provide a list of the bosses within these worlds that drop pets? It would be very helpful, because I've bought all of the pets that are buyable with gold (I pay for my own membership/crowns, and don't have enough money to get crowns this time ).

*Thanks to all those who answered!*
Rachel RavenTalon
Level 34 Myth
"Hero of Krokotopia"

Please read the message board Code of Conduct again. This type of listed information is considered a spoiler and will not be approved on the official website.

We suggest you look for that information on our fansites. You can find a list of fansites at https://www.wizard101.com/game/fansites

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Well, like Prospector Zeke said, I can't tell you, but I will meet up with you in the game. Just tell me a date but from next week.

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
RockerMike123 wrote:
Well, like Prospector Zeke said, I can't tell you, but I will meet up with you in the game. Just tell me a date but from next week.

Oh. Silly me