Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2008
Okay so i have hatched a satyr life with a wraith and got a death satyr but if i mix anything else like my jade oni with a storm oni i get the jade oni back or if i mix my heck hound with a ice salamander i get the heck hound back the same way it was before.... they need to lower the hatching wait process until you hatch again and can someone please tell me how come i get the same pet everytime i hatch because i seen one guy who hatched a jade satyr with orthours and got a jade orthuors and so did the other guy but everytime i hatch i get the same pet its so confusing can someone explain why i get the same pet

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
whitefang wrote:
Okay so i have hatched a satyr life with a wraith and got a death satyr but if i mix anything else like my jade oni with a storm oni i get the jade oni back or if i mix my heck hound with a ice salamander i get the heck hound back the same way it was before.... they need to lower the hatching wait process until you hatch again and can someone please tell me how come i get the same pet everytime i hatch because i seen one guy who hatched a jade satyr with orthours and got a jade orthuors and so did the other guy but everytime i hatch i get the same pet its so confusing can someone explain why i get the same pet

You get the same pet because, for example, if you try to hatch a Heck Hound and a Ice Salamander, then you get Heck Hound back, but with different Talents. You only get different appearance from pets when you hatch level 48 pets, or gift card pets. Mostly only level 48 and some promotional pets can hatch with the same group (Level 48 pets, and promotional pets) will have a different appearance. You should know that not every pet will give a different appearance.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009