Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What does the Sun Spell, Cloak Do?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
I got my training point and headed to Diego the Duelmaster.. I got the new sun spell, Cloak from him.. I tried to test the Sun Spell out.. And it said, " Cloaks a Enchantment and Shield " I didn't get what "Cloak" meant, but I thought it meant remove a trap or anything like that on you.. But, it didn't do that.. What does it do?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
It means people won't know what shield or enchanment you casted, honestly it seems like a waste, I wouldn't know I don't pvp.

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
Cloak is only effective in PvP. It will change an enchantment or shield from their normal appearance to that of the cloaked symbol so that your opposition doesn't know what spell you just cast.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I believe you can apply it to something, and then a question mark shows up in its place. I haven't tried it out yet, but will soon.

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Cloak is used in the way of enchanting.. you simply pick Cloak, then pick a charm like Fireblade and it will be enchanted. When you cast this, instead of looking like a Fireblade, it will have a question mark on it. Your opposing team can't figure out what you just cast until you use something like Firecat.