Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A "Pet" House?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2009
Hi guys, i was looking at houses on wizard 101, and I thought "hey, there's an arena house, well how about a pet house?"

It could have a pet racing derby, and the games to train your pets, and a room to keep your pets,and even a hatching room! They can have a small pet house for those with a fair amount of money, and they can have a big pet house for those who've saved quite a lot of money!

What do you guys think? Is it a good idea?

Post!

:-) Justin Titanwraith, Legendary pyromancer :-)

Survivor
May 19, 2009
jennyajtim wrote:
Hi guys, i was looking at houses on wizard 101, and I thought "hey, there's an arena house, well how about a pet house?"

It could have a pet racing derby, and the games to train your pets, and a room to keep your pets,and even a hatching room! They can have a small pet house for those with a fair amount of money, and they can have a big pet house for those who've saved quite a lot of money!

What do you guys think? Is it a good idea?

Post!

:-) Justin Titanwraith, Legendary pyromancer :-)

I actually think its a great idea! Maybe not ALL of that stuff...
But it would deffinetely give KI something to think about once they finnish touching up Celestia.

--Justin Dragonglade, Magus Diviner

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
I think it's an AWESOME idea, i can soo see my pet in a house. Just one question, would you be your pet or you with your pet or just your pet?
please tell me what u think
-Alex wildflame magus pyro (just got a subscription) :D

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I love the ideas and each house has rooms set up for baby, teen, adult, ancient, and epic. (I do that in my house in case I want to grab the adults quickly for hatching.)