Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mander saviour badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Hi everyone I completed the tomb of the storms on my fire character and I do not know what happened, I didn't get the badge and I talked to everyone and defeated everyone. Then when I did the tomb on my death wizard I get the badge right after I talk to the last mander. What should I do?

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
The Mander Saviour badge is awarded for cmpleting the quest given to you by the Mander that stands right next to the Tomb of the Beguiler, I believe. Completing the tomb without accepting the quest from the mander won't earn you the badge, I'm assuming.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I thought I read somewhere on the Message Boards that this Badge was "bugged". Not sure if it got fixed or not? You might want to "search" at the top of this page for other posts.

Also, the fansite at wizard101central.com has a list of Badges and what is needed for each badge:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2729

Hope this helps.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:
The Mander Saviour badge is awarded for cmpleting the quest given to you by the Mander that stands right next to the Tomb of the Beguiler, I believe. Completing the tomb without accepting the quest from the mander won't earn you the badge, I'm assuming.

You are right about this badge. You do have to complete the Tomb of the Beguiler. This tomb is a dungeon so you should have a good team go in with you. The final battle in this dungeon is Ngazi. If you do this area without accepting the quest from the mander at the tomb entrance you will not get the badge. As with any dungeon, if you leave before completing it, you will have to start over so make sure when you do it, you have the time for it. It does take a while. I do not reccommend trying to solo this one.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010