Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 02-04-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
TOTALLY DEATH UNICORN! for death
maybe a triton for storm
perhaps a fire dragon for fire
how about an ice wyvern for ice
and a medusa for myth
a judgement person for balance
finally a forest lord for ice

Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
Death -> A Scarecrow pet
Myth -> A Medusa pet
Life -> A Centaur pet, or Forest Lord, both equally awesome
Balance -> A Ra pet
Storm -> A Kraken pet
Ice -> A Wyvern pet
Fire -> A Phoenix pet

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
I'd say, either Medusa or a crab pet (not like the crabbling but like general stormclaw).

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
How about level 58 pets? The pets can be the level 58 spells.

:-) Justin Titanwraith, Legendary Pyromancer :-)

Defender
May 25, 2009
Dudewiltman484 wrote:
TOTALLY DEATH UNICORN! for death
maybe a triton for storm
perhaps a fire dragon for fire
how about an ice wyvern for ice
and a medusa for myth
a judgement person for balance
finally a forest lord for ice

Lol, that's what the Friendly Necromancer asked :P.
I myself would like a Forest Lord pet or a Centaur for Life. Maybe even a Cow Warrior from Mooshu. Those are pretty awesome :)!

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Hmm ... so many choices so many choices ... I think a vampire bat would be cool. Or at least redo so pets with higher pedigrees such as a fire cat with 50 pedigree or so dropped in celestia/next world

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
:-) ok i would do these specifically because they are AWESOME!......

life: centaur
death: death unicorn or if possible (skeletal unicorm)
myth: medusa
storm: leviathan
ice: ice beetle
fire: pheonix
balance: judgement

:-P also i really wanted to see the judgement one :-D

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Life: Forest lord
Death: Skeletal dragon
Myth: Medusa
Balance: Ra
Storm: Leviathan
Fire: Efreet
Ice: Snow angel

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
a pet would be the schools lvl 58 spell
balance-ra
fire-efreet
ice-snow angel
storm-leviathan
life-forest lord
death-skeletal dragon
myth-medusa

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
i have been wanting a storm pet for my storm wizard for a long time. because there aren't many storm pets out there.
i was thinking maybe a thunder snake! :)
OR maybe (what everyone else was thinking) a triton! :D
i would love to have one floating beside me! maybe it would come with a card like storm blade or maybe darkwind!

Defender
May 21, 2009
At first this Feedback Friday confused me, after reading some comments now I know what its about! Ithink it'd be cute to have a little Marleybone dog pet, or one of the stray cats. I love the spell Phoenix so I wouldn't mind having a Phoenix pet. Maybe we should have a shark or angler fish pet too. Or maybe a Dryad or Forest Lord pet. Finally maybe we should have a Bear, Wolf, or Raven from Grizzleheim as a pet. Those are my ideas, I hope you like em! Thank you for reading

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.60 Theurgist
Master of the Oasis

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
My wizards have thought long and hard about this question and have come up with different answers:

Tristan (Sorcerer): Justicia
Kieran (Theurgist): Centaur
Valerian (Diviner): Water Elemental
Sloan (Necromancer): Skeletal Pirate
Finnigan (Pyromancer): Phoenix
Dylan (Conjurer): Humongofrog

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
i would say a storm kraken pet and a skeletal warrior pet (the skeletal warriors in fire cat alley and in dark cave) and a draconian pet and a golem pet (the golems in celestia) and a cyclops pet (a cyclops pet that looks like general akilles in cyclops lane)

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Hmm,
Life - Centaur or Forest Lord, both are great
Death - Black Leopard with silver spots (so it looks different from the Halloween Black Cats), Death Unicorn is cool too
Balance - Ra
Fire - Pheonix or Fire Dragon
Ice - Wyvern or Polar Bear
Storm - Thunderbird
Myth - Minotaur

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Survivor
May 19, 2009
Instead of using one of the spells as a pet, How about just something related to the school?

Storm - a tornado

Myth -goblin

Fire - Fire truck

Life - heart

Ice - snow

Balance - tight rope walker

Death - a mortician

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I want Nightwing as my pet. The little black death bird boss on Grizzleheim. It would be a simple recolor since you have sunbird and ice bird already, but maybe he could have a new spell. Crows that come flying up out of a cornfield and dive bombing your opponent. Could use the same attack as lightning bats probably, just add a cornfield and tweak the models.

I would also like to see pet talents be something useful. I hate training a life pet up to ancient only to have them learn absolutely nothing helpful in combat. I don't need their max agility raised or the ability to put a road block in another lane. I don't do pet derby and will not do pet derby at all. I need combat skills. So maybe when a pet levels up you could choose "derby or combat' skills. At least have a better chance of learning something useful. Also, my life pet learned a death accuracy skill. Not too helpful to it's own life attack card, you know. Are the skills learned supposed to be class specific to match the pet's type or are they random?

And...will there be pets for the 3 new school types? I know there are a few of the new school spells that have no level limit on the treasure cards, so maybe add a pet with those abilities into the game pre-Celestia. Give the low-levels a taste of what is to come.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
Hmm... I think a Will-of-the-Wisp Pet (basically looks like a Mana Wisp, but has red slits ("eyes")) would be cool. It would be a Fire Pet, but have a small chance of Death- or Ice-related Talents.

Administrator
As always, a big thank you to everyone for participating. I daresay it's possible you'll be seeing some of these soon! ::grin::

Look for a new FF up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea