Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
So I dug a bunch of new holes in order to plant some dandelions. No problems getting the small plots dug and I even managed to plant a couple of dandelions,but then all of a sudden I got a message saying "you can't place any objects here",and it would not let me plant any more in the already dug out holes. The message comes up as soon as I click on one of the plants. That was last night. Just now I managed to plant a couple more dandelions but then the same message came back on and now I can't plant again. Anyone know what the problem is? Thanks in advance

Hero
May 27, 2009
Your housing limit has been reached. You need to pick up some stuff to make room for the new plants

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Thank you for the reply willowdreamer. Could you explain please? Do you mean to say that I need to pick something from my house and sell it in order to make room to put down more plants?

Hero
May 27, 2009
Each pot/plot and then each seedling counts as a separate housing item. Your house can only have so many items inside and so many outside. You need to pick up some other items to make room for more planting.