Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

updates to Iphone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
the title may seem a little... weird, but i am truly just wondering there are new things in wizard101 such as gardening so if there is an update maybe then we can get seeds? and with the powerful hand of doom coming out that can be possible as a reward. also there could be some users that only have the Ipod. to summarize maybe an update wouldn't be too bad at some point in time. :?

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Good lord, KingsIsle... HUGE marketing opportunity right there.

Granted, this game is already way too big to size down to an Iphone game, but you can make one area available, in which the player can play his wizard and battle in encounters, play mini-games, raise pets, and garden.
Gardening alone would probably make an entertaining enough little 'side-game' as it is.

Any rewards farmed while battling in encounters and little exp that is gained will be carried over to the player when they logged back on to the game.

Make an App officially called Wizards101 app edition. Wizard City would be the only world available to play, due to size restrictions, and that wizard you pick (even if not linked to your main account) can be trained, raised, and leveled. Gardening and pet racing may be available. Price that app at 4.99. For those that have active subscription, they do not pay a fee. For those without, they pay a monthly wizards iphone subscription fee of something like 2.99, if that game were online.

That game could also be a self-sustained game, no online services needed, where players can simply play a wizard and be come the "Wizard City champion" of sorts. Perhaps include "mini Krokotopia" or some other "mini world" in addition of Wizard City.

Explorer
Jan 06, 2009
Shiningfantasia, I like the idea of that. The downside I see is Apple. KI would have to build an app small enough for the app store and able to handle delivering content that won't kill the battery in 10 minutes. I'm not very happy with Apple right now, lol.