Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feb 28th 2011 World Updates

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Life is change. Here are some minor changes in the worlds and creatures of the Spiral.

Wizard City
So as not to confuse our new players, Pet Snacks and Reagents have been removed from the creatures in Unicorn Way.
Boris Tallstaff has taken up a new location in the library.
Players will be given the quest "Grim Tales" at a higher level.
More chests have been added to Unicorn Way
Players will be able to get the quest "Pesky Pirates" after they have completed "Stop the Maker".

Grizzleheim
Orn in Grizzleheim has a new quest!

Krokotopia
The clue to direct you to Oka's chest is a little clearer to decipher.

Mooshu
Ahn Fu has decided to take a new ancestral name and is now known as Ahn Nao.
The Emperor is no longer missing from his bed when the player is on the quest "An Imperial Cure".

Dragonspyre
Dungeon time indicators have been adjusted to more accurately represent the approximate time it will take a player to complete the area.

Celestia
Selwyn Skywatcher and Unimatus have learned the error of their ways and will no longer cheat.
Celestia creatures that were appearing to resurrect after defeat should now stay defeated.
Speak up! Celestia characters that had no voice will once again speak their mind! You will download individual files for those that were missing their voice chat.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 12, 2010
You said in Wizard City test realm:
"Grim Tales" at a higher level.
Players will be able to get the quest "Pesky Pirates" after they have completed "Stop the Maker".

I have not been able to find any quests in Wizard City - I have full membership and am level 60. Can you tell me how to get the quests or what I need to qualify?

btw I do like the new house.

Administrator
pachey wrote:
You said in Wizard City test realm:
"Grim Tales" at a higher level.

I have not been able to find any quests in Wizard City - I have full membership and am level 60. Can you tell me how to get the quests or what I need to qualify?

btw I do like the new house.

You have already completed these quests when you were just starting out, these are not NEW quests, we are just altering the order of old quests. Once you have completed these quests, you cannot repeat them unless you start a new character.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I have a question: In what area is Orn in in grizzlhiem? I just wanna do his quest :).

P.S. New houses are AWESOME!!!

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
hunteray09 wrote:
I have a question: In what area is Orn in in grizzlhiem? I just wanna do his quest :).

Vigrid Roughland

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:

He is in the Vigrid Roughland.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Life is change. Here are some minor changes in the worlds and creatures of the Spiral.

Wizard City
So as not to confuse our new players, Pet Snacks and Reagents have been removed from the creatures in Unicorn Way.

<snip>

I started a new wizard after these updates had come in. He is still getting Pet Snacks from the street creatures in Unicorn Way even though he's only level 5.

Administrator
Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
Hmm that's odd - do you happen to remember the creature or the snack?
it happend to me too :-o its asome though because you can send it to another acount :)

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Hmm that's odd - do you happen to remember the creature or the snack?
it happend to me too i think maybe it was skeletal pirate i dont remember that much