Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Learning spells from...magical oil barrels?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
They're not oil barrels. They're the Celestian equivalent to computerized books. By interacting with them, you learn. They're like mini-Archivists. Visit the District of Stars to see what that is.

And Celestia didn't have 'schools' like Wizard City has.

Why complain about the Astral 'teachers'? As long as you learn Astral spells from them, are they really a problem?

Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
Superwiz1560 wrote:
They're not oil barrels. They're the Celestian equivalent to computerized books. By interacting with them, you learn. They're like mini-Archivists. Visit the District of Stars to see what that is.

Why complain about the Astral 'teachers'? As long as you learn Astral spells from them, are they really a problem?

So, I don't have to complain about Dragonspyre Academy either? :|

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Stormycloud123456 wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:

Um, note that Dragonspyre is like lets just say a "dead world," ruled by Malistaire. Also, Dragonspyre Academy is destroyed as well, the only thing that remains is the fire part of the Dragonspyre Academy.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Stormycloud123456 wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:

Tell me what spells you learn at Dragonspyre Academy and 'll give you the answer you want. :?

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
master101902 wrote:
Stormycloud123456 wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:

Um, note that Dragonspyre is like lets just say a "dead world," ruled by Malistaire. Also, Dragonspyre Academy is destroyed as well, the only thing that remains is the fire part of the Dragonspyre Academy.

Think the Death part is still intact as well. Might not let you in but oh well it's still there with their Tree. Makes you wonder :?