Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

There's two hybrids for each mix?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 30, 2010
I'm a little confused on this. When you hatch two lvl 48 pets can you only get one type of hybrid, or are there too? I haven't seen enough hybrids to know. So if I hatched a stormzilla and a helephant and got a radiant egg, could I get A. Firezilla or B. Storm helephant? I don't think I've ever seen a storm helephant so thats why I'm a little confused on this. Or if I hatched a Collossuss (k i spelt that wrong) and an orthrus and hatched a radiant egg I could get A. an ice hound or B. A myth collossuss? Like the first one i don't think I've ever seen a myth collossuss

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Everytime you mix a school + school pet, there are4 possible pets.

Pet 1

Pet 2

Pet 1 hybrid form

Pet 2 hybrid

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
But you would only get a pet that you can equip and not school specific...

I hatched my hydra with a friend's stormzilla. After what seemed like countless hatches, I have:
2 leviathans (balance pets with some storm talents)
1 fatezilla (storm pet)
3 hydras (with storm talents)

I am assuming I never got the stormzilla cause it is a storm school pet. And my friend kept getting stormzillas and a fatezilla.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
ellielee wrote:
But you would only get a pet that you can equip and not school specific...

I hatched my hydra with a friend's stormzilla. After what seemed like countless hatches, I have:
2 leviathans (balance pets with some storm talents)
1 fatezilla (storm pet)
3 hydras (with storm talents)

I am assuming I never got the stormzilla cause it is a storm school pet. And my friend kept getting stormzillas and a fatezilla.

actually you can get the other persons pet you just have to be patient i mixed a wraith and collosus and got the other persons collosus its just luck :D