Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sticky Corners

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Hey guys!

I have something to ask you that I'm sure everyone is thinking. Throughout the Spiral, I have encountered many difficult quests and battles, but the most annoying part is the sticky corners. There are many places where it is hard to go by without getting caught on an invisible corner. I'd love it if you guys could solve this issue. I know it sounds simple in my words and I'm aware that it will probably mean going through every turn you guys have ever made, but if players could post their ideas, maybe we could identify the most problematic areas for you.

Thanks so much, and keep up with the great work!

Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
coolio356 wrote:
Hey guys!

I have something to ask you that I'm sure everyone is thinking. Throughout the Spiral, I have encountered many difficult quests and battles, but the most annoying part is the sticky corners. There are many places where it is hard to go by without getting caught on an invisible corner. I'd love it if you guys could solve this issue. I know it sounds simple in my words and I'm aware that it will probably mean going through every turn you guys have ever made, but if players could post their ideas, maybe we could identify the most problematic areas for you.

Thanks so much, and keep up with the great work!

In my opinion, the inner corners of the Moo Shu paths are quite a nuisance. And the outer corners tend to have all kinds of debris and decorations, blocking that way. That's all I personally wished was changed, making the inner corners of the Moo Shu paths wider. :D