Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Baazar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Hello everyone! I would like to post this so you guys may tell me waht you think, so here it goes. I think a new baazar should be placed. Why? Because no matter what realm i'm in there is about 50 people in there! And yet it is so small and not that grand :(. i acctually think it is the most visited place in the entire spiral! (other than the commons) So i have an idea for the new one. It will be a Grand Palace taller than the one in mooshu! It's decorated from every world in the spiral and element school ( but i wanna be exact, i want a mural over the grand entrance, it shows four silhouwets (spelling?) then malistaire hovering over them with his wand about to blast them, but the silhouwets wands are glowing like there about to cast somthing) on the inside KI & WC can figure that out. THATS NOT IT! theres also three more merchants. 1 Dawn Silverback the PvP Champion, he sells pvp wear wands treasure cards and even PvP decorations for the house! 2 Midnight Silverback (there twin brothers Lol) the conquerer of the spiral, he sells battle wear he sells not-so exlusive items at very low prices 3 Delerado the Explorer he sells EXETREMELY RARE ITEMS NEVER FOUND OR ARE VERY RARE. He travels far distents to get his items, he's gone a lot though so the times he's gone you can't buy anything on the wizard101 sight tells when he comes back. BUT he only brings one of each item so when it's gone it's GONE so grab what you can fast! Put in the comments what you think, you like it? don't like it? ideas for it? put in the comments!

Survivor
May 04, 2009
i like the idea but dont you think there should be like a person named i dont know Alvin Darkflame who sells house items that you cant get any where else. but i do like your idea. and you dont have to agree but you could also have the building have rooms for the shops and have a sign next to the door to tell what they are like the stores in the shoping district in wizard city. i also think there should be a baazar in every realm but they are all connected so you dont have to travil to get the items you want.

its a good idea

Megan master pyromancer

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
new world on the spiral A world full of merchants. Maybe even make it like a huge market place.

Have several vendors from many different areas of the game be able to sell their items there.

I do not like the Ultra Rare guy being there with a limit of ONE per 15million+ players. Thats a tad unfair.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
danton1983 wrote:
new world on the spiral A world full of merchants. Maybe even make it like a huge market place.

Have several vendors from many different areas of the game be able to sell their items there.

I do not like the Ultra Rare guy being there with a limit of ONE per 15million+ players. Thats a tad unfair.

I understand why you think this but when i mean ultra exclusive i mean ULTRA RARE! like a portal door from mooshu you place anywhere in the house, a life sized bartelby statue, ra statue, forest lord trees, etc. and why i want them to be exclusive is because i want people to stick out with there trophies. and it's nice to stick out and it will make great competition for best house.

first dude THX and yes the exclusive merchant is the guy who brings items you'll never get farming thx

bye