Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what are these things

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
i have a few things i thought of,
1. am i right that ALL the KT battles are inside a temple?
2. do you HAVE to learn the celestia spells in order?
3. will there be a death or myth based world?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
1. KT takes place inside (KEYWORD HERE) pyramids.

2. For each "set" yes. If you were wanting gagantuan you must learn the other damage boosting things first.

3. MS is myth based.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Angelocean wrote:

2. For each "set" yes. If you were wanting gagantuan you must learn the other damage boosting things first.

3. MS is myth based.
thanks but you don't have to be rude about the temple pyramid thing and i think MS is life not many myth bad guys besides ninga pigs but thanks anyway

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
1) I think KT is in pyramids, but it could be temples, too.

2) Idk, I haven't unlocked Celestia yet.

3) I'm not sure, it would be cool if there was a Myth based world, considering I am a Myth wizard.

Rachel RavenTalon Level 34 Myth

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009

i have a few things i thought of,
1. am i right that ALL the KT battles are inside a temple?

I would say this is not quite correct, as Pyramids were essentially tombs for kings. It would be more accurate to say that most Krokotopia battles are in a graveyard. ;)

2. do you HAVE to learn the celestia spells in order?

You do, sort of. I was able to learn the damage-enhancing Sun school spells only, while skipping the accuracy spells. I did have to do the damage-spells in order, but I did not have to train in the accuracy spells. In Polymorphs, (Moon school), there is a hidden trainer in Stormriven that will give you just Treeant (healing Polymorph) and you can skip the other levels if you wish. I haven't done the Star school--perhaps someone else knows this.

3. will there be a death or myth based world?

I would say Dragonspyre is rather death/fire based. Most of the NPCs you interact with in DS are ghosts, but that world was destroyed by a Fire Titan. Everything is dead and burned up.

Death also turns up quite a bit in MooSho.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
1: Most Krok battles are inside a burial chamber of some sort (graveyard, family tomb, pyramid, ect); one area is a throne room and palace, there's barracks in the Temple of Storms, you can find an area under the Krokosphinx, and so on... It is all, however, indoors.

2: Yes and no. Most Celestia spells have to be learnt in order, based on what EFFECT they have. So you have to learn all the accuracy spells in order, OR all of the damage spells, OR the polymorph spells from one teacher (OR the other)... The only exception, where later spells do not depend on previously learned spells, is the Star school. You can learn any of those (few) spells as long as you have the required level.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
here is some info I think might help. first, follow the story line and a lot of what and why things are will become clear. Krokotopia is like the ancient Egyptian civilization with a pyramid, sphinx and separate tomb, each area representing one of the elemental schools of magic: fire, ice, and storm.
The well intentioned Marlybonians were excavating the area, discovered the krokinomicon, and accidentally woke all the dead kroks, who started running around like they were never gone. In the midst of all this, comes us wizards chasing Malistaire, only to find that we need to continue on to Marlybone. In the process, we free the mander slaves, help the order of the fang get back together, and solve the mystery behind the family feuds among the kroks, bringing peace and honer.

as for the Celestia spells, you have to learn the related spells in order, as was mentioned, tough through monstrous to get gargantuan, but don't need to learn the accuracy spells, and vice versa. and like was mentioned with the moon spells, you can skip the early spells when you find the trainer in Stormriven, but each series is learned in order. I haven't tested it yet, but I think the star auras don't need to be in order though. when you reach the level, you can get the spell. but I'm not sure, like I said, I haven't tested it yet.

as for worlds with specific school themes themes, I don't think you will find any one school represented singularly by any 1 world. the closest I seen is Celestia with storm, but it makes sense being under water. there are other schools represented, and a big mixture of school creatures to keep things balanced. Take a look at Wizard City for instance. what school would you say it represents? you can't, because they are all represented in different areas. life - unicorn way, storm - Triton avenue, myth - cyclops lane, fire -Firecat ally, ice - colossus blvd, death - sunken city. Wiz 101 is going to keep developing and more worlds are going to be added as the game keeps growing and developing. and the best thing to keep most people happy (you won't please everyone) is to keep each world as a balance between the schools.

I hope this answers things well, and remember, above all else, this is a game and we are supposed to be having fun. so go make some friends, kill some bad guys, and save the spiral!

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
You don't have to learn the sun school mutates in order, but there are level restrictions.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
000000000000000o wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

3. MS is myth based.
thanks but you don't have to be rude about the temple pyramid thing and i think MS is life not many myth bad guys besides ninga pigs but thanks anyway

I was trying to put emphasis on pyramids, I did not mean to be rude.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Lizzi5093 wrote:
1) I think KT is in pyramids, but it could be temples, too.

2) Idk, I haven't unlocked Celestia yet.

3) I'm not sure, it would be cool if there was a Myth based world, considering I am a Myth wizard.

Rachel RavenTalon Level 34 Myth
why do you want a myth based world if your myth it will have myth enemy's i mean i know you can use a prism but you don't always have a prism in your hand

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
000000000000000o wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

3. MS is myth based.

I was trying to put emphasis on pyramids, I did not mean to be rude.
Oh, um well thanks but there not all pyramids i mean, krokospinx but it's ok, and your right MS is life, death and myth and thanks again for help with CL spells

Defender
Dec 12, 2008

3. MS is myth based.Why on earth would Mooshu be Myth based? It's easily none as either life, or nothing.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
1.Battles are everywhere in KT exept for some places. 2.Yes you have to learn the celestia spells in order. 3. MB is kinnda death based but not really and MS is kinnda in the myth school.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
I think for question 3), Nope! No myth Based Worlds!

WC: Neutral
KT: Balance
MB: Unknown
MS: Lfe
DS) Fire
CL) Storm

Thanks, Edward Night