Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Test Realms?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
No , I have no questions about how the test realms work. I have played previous games with test sites/worlds/realms.
But , is the test realm even OPEN anymore??? I have only heard of the test realm about a week or so ago. And the test realm , sense then , has never been open. Unlike W101 , the other games that I plays test realm is open nearly every or every other day.
I am very anxious to play the Test Realm. I mean , searching for bugs? Getting sneak peeks of whats to come in W101 (Which I am hoping to be is about Celestia ) And 250,000 crowns to spend however we want? That is awesome :-)
Please inform me when the Test Realm is open. I am so anxious.
Those bugs will be defeated by me
Um. Well ... Bye

"Myth spells are imagination , but the pain that comes from them are real"
Valdus Dusk
Lvl. 27 Adept Conjurer

Administrator
Ok that was a bit of a mess of questions, let me see if I can assist you.

Information about the current status of the Test Realm can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/testrealm

The Test Realm is NOT always available. We only enable the Test Realm when we have a new feature we need you to test.

The Test Realm is available to current Subscribers.
The Test Realm is also available to Crowns Players who have made a purchase in the last 30 days.
The Test Realm is NOT available to Free to Play Players.

Instructions and Conditions
->You will use the same Login and Password that you use in the Live Realm.
->Your characters are copied over from the Live Realm, however the level and status of your characters on Live may not match the level and status of your characters on Test. Newer items you have on the Live Realm may not appear in the Test Realm.
->What you do in the Test Realm does NOT affect your characters in the Live Realm.
->Any items you receive or levels you achieve in this Test Realm will not carry over to your Live characters.
->We may reset your characters on the Test Realm to a previous date without warning
->The Crowns you have in this test realm are fake, you have not been charged for them, and they will not carry over to the Live Realm.
->Once again, what you do in the Test Realm does NOT affect your characters in the Live Realm.

When the Test Realm is Online, we will update the page linked above, and announce it on the game launcher window.

community@wizard101.com