Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Did they use a cheat?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 25, 2009
I was doing a 4v4 pvp battle team (I dont think this should go in pvp section) and one of our players were booted! it was only a 3v4! She said a message popped up that we booted her out! Did they use a hack to kick her out? I didnt report them because it might have not been a cheat, but still, I want to know. My Centaur fizzled a few times too which made me suspicious of that also, but eh, it might be the 10% fizzle rate catching up.
Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
I've never heard of anything like this and I doubt KI would allow any cheat such as this to go unnoticed. More likely then not the person who was botted out just said they were because A. They didn't want to fight in the battle B. They wanted your team to lose C. They had to leave but didn't want people screaming at them or calling them a noob and finally D. They just like casuing chaos.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
Hmmmmmmm its very interesting that a message popped up. Take into consideration that it could have been a problem on 101's end. Also her connection might have been disconnected. Hope this helped!

~PepsiCo99 lev. 10 Balance Wizard :)

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
saphirathedragon wrote:
I was doing a 4v4 pvp battle team (I dont think this should go in pvp section) and one of our players were booted! it was only a 3v4! She said a message popped up that we booted her out! Did they use a hack to kick her out? I didnt report them because it might have not been a cheat, but still, I want to know. My Centaur fizzled a few times too which made me suspicious of that also, but eh, it might be the 10% fizzle rate catching up.
Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

I really dont no what to say to that........

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I doubt it, sounds like if it is true, it could be a glitch, but I have never heard of a PVP team member being booted by other members. If it were possible then players who don't contribute or are inattentive/afk would be booted all the time.

Delver
May 26, 2009
She probably left on purpose. There are no hacks to kick people out of PvP matches.

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
If it WERE a hacked cheat, I would think more people would have complained and yours is the first I have seen.

Another thread mentioned a neat way of getting out of unwanted fights, without fleeing, was to open the crown shop icon while in the combat dias and choosing to go home ... never did it myself, but perhaps more experienced players would know for sure IF this technique applies to PVP.

Secondly, evidently there are PVP matches being held in player's homes now.

IF your PVP battle was in a person' house, what happens if the house owner forces you to leave ... does THAT option work AFTER you are on the combat dias? IF it does ... it kind of REDEFINES the term "home advantage" doesn't it?

LOL

Defender
May 25, 2009
I talked to her, and she said she didnt lose connection, and she's fairly good (everyone has been naughty at least 100 times), and she said she click go to arena, and then she's standing on the sidelines. It happens a lot, maybe 3-4 times a week. We both got computers for christmas, so I dont know what the problem was...

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
saphirathedragon wrote:
I talked to her, and she said she didnt lose connection, and she's fairly good (everyone has been naughty at least 100 times), and she said she click go to arena, and then she's standing on the sidelines. It happens a lot, maybe 3-4 times a week. We both got computers for christmas, so I dont know what the problem was...

The problem IS ... the claim "... 'a message said' we booted her out" made in the first post.

If this is actually happening 3-4 times a week, PLEASE have the people you are teaming with physically ...

1. Write the message down, word for word.
2. Post the message in this thread so others will see it and learn.
3. Submit a trouble report to Technical Support at Wizard101.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need assistance ... even the remotest possibility of a new hack is of interest to us all ... and I am positive ALL the help you need will come forward.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
its becuz she the person has a slow computer and couldnt make it in time

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I have seen in 4v4 people that were lv 10 and 30 thatan use rebirth and storm lord over and over again I almost forgot to frost giant to every round .It made me mad because they were being show offs.

Defender
May 25, 2009
PiratePat wrote:
I have seen in 4v4 people that were lv 10 and 30 thatan use rebirth and storm lord over and over again I almost forgot to frost giant to every round .It made me mad because they were being show offs.

And that has what to do with this topic?