Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret Kokotopian Pet : Krok

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Hello , fellow wizards!
I am here to talk about a mysterious Krokotopian Pet , the Krok. Well , sense it is a secret , it is rather are. I am here to go through I step-by-step way to obtain the secret pet.
Sadly , you need membership :( or a friend with acess to Krokotopia that you can teleport to ;)
1) Go to Ravenwood.
2) Enter the Spiral Door in Bartleby
3) Interact with the Spiral Door and select Krokootopia.
4) Go to the Krokotopia secret teleporter key stone (It is located between the Krokotopia Ring and Amulette Shop and the Robe and Deck shop)
5) Notice the two pillars next to them. If not all 5 dots are glowing red , the keystone is not working. If this is so , switch realms (Got to your spell book , click options , got to realms , and click on a realm. Then click "Go To Realm"
6) Wait.
7) If the keystones pillars STILL aren't working , repeat.
8) When it finnaly works , use it to teleport to Krokotopias secret shop and enter.
9) There you can buy the Krok , Krokotopia's Secret Pet , for the easy price of 1846 gold coins. You can also buy some hats , athames , and decks.

I hope this was helpful. Thanks for reading , and good luck! :)

"Myth spells are imagination. The pain that comes from them are real"
Valdus Dusk
Lvl. 27 Adept Conjurer

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Not everyone does. New people join every day, and takes them awhile. I played for awhile before I figured it out. Thanks Valdus for posting this to let new wizards know.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Awestryker wrote:
Not everyone does. New people join every day, and takes them awhile. I played for awhile before I figured it out. Thanks Valdus for posting this to let new wizards know.

New players don't know much about the game at all when they first play.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
Awestryker wrote:

New players don't know much about the game at all when they first play.
Incredibly TRUE. 8) 8) 8)

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Ooor, you can farm Meowiarty in Marleybone's Big Ben for a stronger version of the Krok pet - the Krokotillian.