Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New side world

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2009
I thought about how when you kill a boss from a past world, you never really go back to fight them again, unless you want one of their drops that you can't already buy. So I thought there should be a world that is just boss battles. There could be a shadow king made out of the pure evil from the last boss of every world. You could have to fight FOUR nightshades instead of one and they each have 2,000 health. Krokopatra could have 10,000 health but when you attack her, she splits herself into to creatures, spliting her health in half. Meowearty could cast earthquake every time you cast a blade or shield, and he would have 5,000 health. For jade oni, you could have to fight all four oni's at the same time. And for malistaire, he could know all the death spells and start with two power pips like every other wizard does, he would still have 10,000 health. And for the final boss, there could be a shadow king, made up of all the evil you defeated from the past worlds. He would have one hundred thousand health from the death school, and when he loses 20,000 he summons one of the boosted nightshades, after another 20,000 he summons a krokopatra, and so on. When he's down to 20,000 left and the boosted malistaire is defeated, he would place 500 health minion on your side of the battle field that would weaken you while the shadow king beguiles you.
I know that this would be REALLY hard to solo but it would be a challange for people who want something harder. Just the one battle would be a dungeon, due to the fact that it is SO long. You would then have the ability to port in and out of it. If you wanted to solo it, you would be able to enter the battle again and his health would stay the same from where you left off.
The prize for doing this would be a spell similer to malistaire's and cycirus's natural spells, but for your own school. It would be in a amulet that gives a card that does 500 damage for 8 and increases all stats by 25%.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
HPHARRYPOTTER11 wrote:
I thought about how when you kill a boss from a past world, you never really go back to fight them again, unless you want one of their drops that you can't already buy. So I thought there should be a world that is just boss battles. There could be a shadow king made out of the pure evil from the last boss of every world. You could have to fight FOUR nightshades instead of one and they each have 2,000 health. Krokopatra could have 10,000 health but when you attack her, she splits herself into to creatures, spliting her health in half. Meowearty could cast earthquake every time you cast a blade or shield, and he would have 5,000 health. For jade oni, you could have to fight all four oni's at the same time. And for malistaire, he could know all the death spells and start with two power pips like every other wizard does, he would still have 10,000 health. And for the final boss, there could be a shadow king, made up of all the evil you defeated from the past worlds. He would have one hundred thousand health from the death school, and when he loses 20,000 he summons one of the boosted nightshades, after another 20,000 he summons a krokopatra, and so on. When he's down to 20,000 left and the boosted malistaire is defeated, he would place 500 health minion on your side of the battle field that would weaken you while the shadow king beguiles you.
I know that this would be REALLY hard to solo but it would be a challange for people who want something harder. Just the one battle would be a dungeon, due to the fact that it is SO long. You would then have the ability to port in and out of it. If you wanted to solo it, you would be able to enter the battle again and his health would stay the same from where you left off.
The prize for doing this would be a spell similer to malistaire's and cycirus's natural spells, but for your own school. It would be in a amulet that gives a card that does 500 damage for 8 and increases all stats by 25%.

Um sorry but that kinda confused me. (By the way, great name!)