Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reasons why WC-MB are the best worlds

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 30, 2010
5. Bosses are easier
4. Dungoens aren't impossible to do alone
3. You make most of your game-life long friends
2. You rarely get killed in battles.
1. There are barely any rude, stuck up masters, grandmasters and legendaries who think they are so much better then everyone else, go around insulting people and calling everyone else noobs

I'm not saying all higher levels are like this but there are quiet a few. I have a legendary and two grandmasters and I am alwasy appalled by the way some other wizards treat wizards in the lower worlds. And each time you try to defend the lower leveled player they turn on you. I made a new wizard just so I could go through the worlds where people are still respectful and are trying their best to enjoy the game.
You don't have to be mean or rude just because you're a master, grandmaster or legendary, and you don't have to pick on lower levels. And vice versa, if you have a legendary but are playing on a new character don't run around Unicorn Way calling people noobs because right then you were a noob, it doesn't matter how many legendaries you have, you don't have a right to be mean to anyone, espically not on a game where there are some six and seven year olds who are playing and shouldn't be experiencing all of this rudness and disrespect.

The game will be alot more fun for all of us if people could be respectful to one another.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
RedWolff wrote:
5. Bosses are easier
1. There are barely any rude, stuck up masters, grandmasters and legendaries who think they are so much better then everyone else, go around insulting people and calling everyone else noobs

I'm not saying all higher levels are like this but there are quiet a few. I have a legendary and two grandmasters and I am alwasy appalled by the way some other wizards treat wizards in the lower worlds. And each time you try to defend the lower leveled player they turn on you. I made a new wizard just so I could go through the worlds where people are still respectful and are trying their best to enjoy the game.
You don't have to be mean or rude just because you're a master, grandmaster or legendary, and you don't have to pick on lower levels. And vice versa, if you have a legendary but are playing on a new character don't run around Unicorn Way calling people noobs because right then you were a noob, it doesn't matter how many legendaries you have, you don't have a right to be mean to anyone, espically not on a game where there are some six and seven year olds who are playing and shouldn't be experiencing all of this rudness and disrespect.

The game will be alot more fun for all of us if people could be respectful to one another.

Gonna Respond you all of your points in order here.

5. If the bosses werent hard, then alot of people wouldnt be playing w101 for too long. :D

4. no dungeon is completely impossible to do alone, it just requires some timing of spells (like healing) before ending a fight so your prepared for the next one.

3. Thats true in every way, most friends are made in the first few worlds.

2. I honestly prefer being killed every now and again, it means my deck isn't absolutely perfect, or I made some huge error.

1. Ugh, I know how you feel on that one.....even with celestia, grandmasters are legendaries are seen being rude to one another. It's pretty sad really, like people have something to prove with their online games.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
RedWolff wrote:
5. Bosses are easier

Like the person before me, I am going to respond to each point you have.
5: I have to say I quite enjoy the bosses that give you a hard time. When you can simply plow one over, the battle doesn't last all that long - therefore the fun doesn't last as long.
4: You can even solo dungeons in Dragonspyre if you adjust your strategy to each task you must face.
3: Ah, yes, I made two of my absolute best friends in Krokotopia. They both have since been unable to play , so I'm stuck having to solo.
2: Good point there. I'm in Dragonsypre, and my computer often has "Derp!" moments where it shuts itself off while I'm in the middle of a battle, and when I rush back to get back on the game, my character has about 200 health when before it was full, and I wind up dying because I was unable to defend myself.
1: Ah. Yes. The stuckups. I, personally, can say that being only a few thousand xp points away from being a Grandmaster, I too, have been bashed, slashed, trashed, and ridiculed by higher leveled players rubbing their power in my face. Indeed, not all Masters, Grandmasters, and Legendaries are rude. I, being one myself, try and help as many people (whether they're low level or not) as possible as long as they're well mannered and aren't screaming at me to heal them or ordering me when and how I can use my powers. Just try and ignore those pig-headed snobs, and if they ever make you feel uncomforitable (in the hurt or scared sense), report them to KingsIsle and that little wacko will get the boot.

Wishing everyone succes in the Spiral,
Victoria DeathGrove, level 49 Necromancer (So. Close. To. Grandmaster! Alas!)