Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
i would like to see all the schools in dragonspyre academy be opened for access. also ofcourse, the inside of barkingham palace. thanks

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I really would like to see what the random pedestal in the DS Labyrinth has in store for us because right now its just there without us being able to do anything with it.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
i think that ALL of the doors, ropes, and corridors in wizard city, marlybone, mooshu, dragonspyre, celestia, and grizzleheim should be opened. ESPECIALLY the one next to the left trial of the spheres in celestia with the four dots on the sign. also barkingham palace in marlybone. and what else is beyond the spiral like a once in a life time chance to get really rare and awesome items and cards. and you can only go there for like six months.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
How about the world from where the Gobblers came from? :D

Other than that, the doors in Nidavelir and Barkingham Palace would be nice to see. And there are plenty of doors in Dragonspyre worth looking beyond, especially in the Athaneum.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Survivor
Jul 24, 2010
I agree with the Barkingham palace statement, but I also want to know what is in the 3 caves at the very back of the Virigid Roughland, Grizzleheim. Maybe you couls put some boss' back there that give away some pets. Just a thought.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
I think it would be really cool to see what is behind the dorrs to the Barkingham Palace in Regent's Sq. in Marleybone.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2008
christopher62597 wrote:
There are four unfamiliar areas in explored worlds that I would like to visit.

1. I know this is not entirely unexplored but I would love too see the corridors of the Wizard City Library.

2. I would also like to see the corridors of the Krok Library.

3. There is another floating island over the Oasis that I would like to see.

4. Just like you Professor Falmea I would love to see Barkingham Palace.

I hope we can go to these places, ty for reading.

i agree with the person above but i also want to see the place in haunted cave with the death symbol and the shop across from housing shop with the yellow light on but we cant go in.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
I would like to see the floating island in Krokotopia. It is the one over the Tomb of Storms. You can see it from the Secret Shop, and it has a pair of obelisks at the entrance also. But you can't see the emblem on it. that is were i want to go to.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2010
i think that nightside is too small. I mean just look at all the other streeets there huge therefore nightside needs to get bigger

Survivor
May 24, 2010
i'd like to see whats behind the door blocked off by books in merle ambrose's house. that door has been taunting me because idk whats behind it

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Simple, we have only seen the surface of each world, why not go under? You understand what I mean? Just go exploring off the cliffs to the bottom of the floating islands, wouldn't that be fun?

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I wonder Who lives in the homes of wizard city in the commons area
Professor Falmea wrote:
It's sure chilly here! I don't like it... give me a hot summer day over this cold, windy weather. I know Professor Greyrose so loves this time of year but... I just can't stand it! But one good thing is that it's Friday again, and it's one week closer to spring. Also, more importantly, it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, we'd like to talk about unexplored areas in familiar lands. In the worlds of the Spiral that have been discovered, tell us one place that you would be interested to see what's behind a door/space/area that seems like it should be open.

One example, I've heard that some students would be curious to see what the inside of Barkingham Palace looks like. We'd love to hear more, I'm sure there are a lot of curious Wizards out there!

Ice students, enjoy this time of year... someone has to ::grin::. Everyone else, stay warm, and to ALL Wizards, have a sparktacular weekend!

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:

1. I know this is not entirely unexplored but I would love too see the corridors of the Wizard City Library.

I think that those are great ideas. I've always wanted to see more of the Library.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
i want to visit barkingham palace to see who or what is in there
christopher62597 wrote:

Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
I would like to see all that was said and one more that i discovered. There is a door in Celestia by the trial of the spears that I would like to see what is behind. And also a man just standing there by the entrance to the crustatian empire. You could use him as a side quest to go in the door. That would be cool.

Survivor
May 28, 2010
I would like to see more of ancient dragonspyre other than just the vault room before it was attacked.
Barkingham Palace
behind the gate inside the haunted cave

Grandmaster Pyromancer Patrick Fireheart

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Survivor
May 10, 2009
Greeting Professor Falema,

As one of your humble students who have learned to do great things from your wise teachings I would love to see what is in the lower doors in Nidavellir.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
flash33 wrote:
Well I for one would like to see whats behind the 2 nidavellir doors in grizzlehiem, as well as that one shop in the WC shopping district across from the housing shop that has it's lights on but is inaccessible.

I would have to agree. I want to know what is behind that door.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
I would REALLY love to see whats behind those doors at nediviller or however you spell that place It's the place in GH that is past the waterfall and has 3 dungeons where jotun and the book thing and ect. My point is, there are 5 door in there total, but we can only go in 3. I'd like to see whats on the other side of that door. A new world, perhaps?

Survivor
May 23, 2009
when will we be able to access certain places in the worlds with our pets that was explained back in March?

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I LOVE this idea. I always wanted to see the professors houses in wc. Like Falmea's in Firecat alley. And I always wanted to see Barkingham Palace. :D :D