Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leviathan Spell Quest Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
Is it just me or am I the only one having problems with the Leviathan Spell Quest right now? Let me explain, I am having problems with the Leviathan Spell Quest Boss. He knows both fire and balance. Also there is a problem with the dueling circle. Sometimes it seems like it is skipping over me and my opponents sometimes. Also they get a lot more Power Pips than I do.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
That boss is tough. Your best bet is to buy several Fire Shields at the Bazaar; get the 90% variety. You also might want to call a minion.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
i think you not aware that level 58 spell quest boss for all school they cheat
but only when you shields or traps and charms and my storm was aware of cheat boss you had to fight to learn leviathan spell.

in order to beat him is get fire shields and fire dispels treasure card

make sure you go first on boss fight.

William Grove legendary in storm and master of storm

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
I am not sure what seems to be the problem here but i fought Khai last night and his only cheat is that he put a trap on you when you shield or blade. He has 7000+ health and is fire. His student has a little over 2000 health and is life.

Khai never used any balance spells on me and he didn't critical either. he is also weak against storm. I now have 5 legendary wizards and so far defeating Khai was the easiest of the five; myth was the hardest.

At level 58 you shouldn't have a problem with fizzles anymore because your gear should give you between 18-28% accuracy which is about an average of 85% accuracy for your spells. train gragantuan and use it on triton or stormzilla. You may want to use storm lord for your first hit to get the minion out of the way while doing at least 2000 damage to the boss as well.

Buy a life henchman if you can afford it so you don't have to worry about heals.

Hope you got your spell