Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own shop in your own home

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Hello everyone,

I was thinking that we could buy a shop booth at the bazaar or one of the world shops, and we could set it up in our own home, making our home part of a list of shopping homes.(If you want to be at the front at the shopping list, youd have to spend crowns) then if you wanted, people could come to your castle and go to your shop, and buy things you bought or won in battle. You could name your own price, depending on the quantity of the item and how powerful the item is. It would be a great way to earn gold, and you could open and close your shop whenever you wanted.( You dont have to be in the shop for people to shop there) They could also sell you things they dont want and you do, or want to put in your shop. Comment on my idea!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
Hello everyone,

I was thinking that we could buy a shop booth at the bazaar or one of the world shops, and we could set it up in our own home, making our home part of a list of shopping homes. then if you wanted, people could come to your castle and go to your shop, and buy things you bought or won in battle. You could name your own price, depending on the quantity of the item and how powerful the item is. It would be a great way to earn gold, and you could open and close your shop whenever you wanted.( You dont have to be in the shop for people to shop there) They could also sell you things they dont want and you do, or want to put in your shop. Comment on my idea!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

I LOVE THE IDEA. I have wanted shops for a while now, but maybe not at your house. Maybe the top shops would be in those empty houses across the spiral? There should be a go to shop button just like there is a go to home button. GREAT IDEA!
Emily Frostsong-lvl 50 Pyromancer
Wolf Trollstalker-lvl 27 Conjurer