Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a hydra in my castle? two orthrus? what?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
i figured this would go with wizardcity... but, under my house is a little dungeon, at the very bottom of the staircase, a little room, there is a wall you can walk through. when you look to the right, you see a cage. if look IN the cage you see eyes. idk what creature is giving me the evil eyes. can any of you tell me what this is? that'd be great, Autumn Deathpyre, Legendary Necromancer, Zombiehunter,Spiritwalker,Savior of the Spiral, PS. TOLD YA ISAIAH I WAS GONNA ASK THIS :P

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Are you talking about the dungeon thing in the Massive Fantasy Palace?

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
well i don't have that castle but i do know that the place were those eyes are is the dungeon part of the castle. i do not think that the eyes are supposed to be any thing specific but i think they are random fairytale creatures. thats just my guess. hope it helps. :D :D :D :D :D :D

blaze life level 51 life

Colin dragonhunter level 42 pyromancer

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Those our part of the sterotype of dungeons being evil. I like it though. :P

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
could be! :P i noticed that there is another area of the castle than is unpassable, like the tower on top of the throne room area and other parts, i noticed this from my little isolated island, and in the throne room there is another curtain, like something else is there. is kingsisle gonna open this up? who knows!? Autumn Deathpyre, Zombiehunter, Spirit Walker, Legendary Necromancer.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
Would you please tell me where this is in the castle? I have the massive palace and I am very interested in finding this. Thanks

Historian
May 01, 2010
correct me if i am wrong anyone but i think you can get it with the epic bundle at game stop? around 40$?
i am pretty sure...

Scot Soulhammer-a wondering legendary pyromancer

Explorer
May 26, 2010
beastybear2221 wrote:
Would you please tell me where this is in the castle? I have the massive palace and I am very interested in finding this. Thanks

ok go outside and go all the way to the left, then go forward and you see a pipe. go in the pipe then you there!(sry about the grammar, this only place i can talk freely without getting in trouble :D )

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
correct me if i am wrong anyone but i think you can get it with the epic bundle at game stop? around 40$?
i am pretty sure...

Scot Soulhammer-a wondering legendary pyromancer

The epic bunndle is 39$ I bought it and got bunches of stuff And i found a secret room but everyone already knew about it. I felt left out about that.