Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Players Should be able to post in forum

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Now I have a son and a daughter that have been crown members since the start, and every time they wanna post something in the forums they come to me asking if I can post something for them.

Now there not Children both are over the age over 15 and I found it hard to drop what I'm doing and make a post for them because its could be some what important.

So I ask you as a father and a Player to PLEASE let crown players post, I truly don't see the harm in letting someone who has payed for the game to be punished like that.
Thanks

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
edmtdew wrote:
Now I have a son and a daughter that have been crown members since the start, and every time they wanna post something in the forums they come to me asking if I can post something for them.

Now there not Children both are over the age over 15 and I found it hard to drop what I'm doing and make a post for them because its could be some what important.

So I ask you as a father and a Player to PLEASE let crown players post, I truly don't see the harm in letting someone who has payed for the game to be punished like that.
Thanks

Here is a possible solution -

Since as crown players your children are unable to post on this forum, try Wizard 101 Central. There are more options available and your topics and posts appear immediately.

http://www.wizard101central.com/

Have fun!!! :) :) :)