Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

clothing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
no matter how many times i try to change my clothing it wont work i have played for a long time and know how to do it and the clothing page says i am wereing the cloths but you can not see it on the wizard person. Also, i have logged out and relogged in and nothing changes. if somebody who runs wizards 101 is reading this i suggest that you take a look cause i think there is a glitch in your game!!!!!!

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
uni1100 wrote:
no matter how many times i try to change my clothing it wont work i have played for a long time and know how to do it and the clothing page says i am wearing the clothes but you can not see it on the wizard person. Also, i have logged out and re logged in and nothing changes. if somebody who runs wizards 101 is reading this i suggest that you take a look cause i think there is a glitch in your game!!!!!!
ok first of all calm down second of all it's not the game you probably have a slower computer like me well the clothes are there you just can't see them and that is because there still downloading just give it a minute to download before you go all crazy and third if you think something is a bug you want to post about post it in halston's laboratory you can talk about bugs and glitches there

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Well then, you probably have a slow computer like joey110498 said. I sometimes can't see my clothes on person. But only on the Back-Pack Section of your book. Which doesn't happen always, just 3 times.

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice
Lvl 39