Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Somethings went really wrong O.O

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
ok so i was playing a few days ago and i was in olde town and the ravenwood music was playing!!!! (odd huh?)

Also, I have learned all the life moves from prof. Wu and i dont have the master of nature badge! anyone have any ideas?

Defender
May 27, 2010
OK for your first question the music in WC is almost all the same except mostly when you battle or go into places with creepy moods such as the Haunted Cave
for your second question you have to learn ALL life spells from Wu and all the secret trainers as well before you get that badge
Hope I helped! :D
Fire is the True Balance!

Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
Blizzard49300 wrote:
OK for your first question the music in WC is almost all the same except mostly when you battle or go into places with creepy moods such as the Haunted Cave
for your second question you have to learn ALL life spells from Wu and all the secret trainers as well before you get that badge

Yes, to get the Master [insert school here] Badge, you must go to all of the spells in your school. Go to your School Tree, and on Colossus Blvd., near the circle where Mindy PixieCrown stands, there is a ramp leading to a house. There is a secret trainer inside that house that has cards required for that badge. Unfortunately, since Celestia opened, you must also acquire the Level 58 spell of your school to get the badge. If you do this, you will receive the Master of [insert school here] badge!

Kyle ShadowStaff
Grandmaster Necromancer

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
9crash97 wrote:
Blizzard49300 wrote:

Yes, to get the Master [insert school here] Badge, you must go to all of the spells in your school. Go to your School Tree, and on Colossus Blvd., near the circle where Mindy PixieCrown stands, there is a ramp leading to a house. There is a secret trainer inside that house that has cards required for that badge. Unfortunately, since Celestia opened, you must also acquire the Level 58 spell of your school to get the badge. If you do this, you will receive the Master of [insert school here] badge!

Kyle ShadowStaff
Grandmaster Necromancer

No you don't the level 58 spell. In a recent post on this Prospector Zeke said you need ALL spells from secret trainers and your level 48 spell to get the badge.

Searching here will turn up numerous posts on this subject and lists of where all the secret trainers are located.

Megan

Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
Firefan02 wrote:
9crash97 wrote:
Blizzard49300 wrote:

Kyle ShadowStaff
Grandmaster Necromancer

No you don't the level 58 spell. In a recent post on this Prospector Zeke said you need ALL spells from secret trainers and your level 48 spell to get the badge.

Searching here will turn up numerous posts on this subject and lists of where all the secret trainers are located.

Megan

Hmm, so you DON'T need the Level 58 spell? Well, I would like to know where the other trainers are besides the School Tree and the trainer on Colossus Blvd. :D

Thanks!
Kyle ShadowStaff
Grandmaster Necromancer

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
There is Mortis the Death Tree in Sunken City (behind the waterfall in WC), Sabrina in the Minigames area in WC, Mildred Farsee on Colossus Bvld (go to Mindy off to the left is a street with a house at the end) and Croaky in Digmore Station (down the stairs behind the mayor) in Marleybone.

Megan

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Firefan02 wrote:
There is Mortis the Death Tree in Sunken City (behind the waterfall in WC), Sabrina in the Minigames area in WC, Mildred Farsee on Colossus Bvld (go to Mindy off to the left is a street with a house at the end) and Croaky in Digmore Station (down the stairs behind the mayor) in Marleybone.

Megan
Mortis is in Nightside, not Sunken City.