Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An important note about posting ages

AuthorMessage
Administrator
We do not allow any posts that mention your age.

We do this to protect our younger members and have decided that it would be better if there was no discussion of ages at all.

Recently I have had to reject or edit quite a few friendly posts because they mentioned ages. There was nothing else wrong with them.

If you posted a message and it included your age, please know that you probably did not say anything else wrong. I encourage you to repost, just omit any mention of ages this time :-)

Thank you very much for your cooperation!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 23, 2008
Prof, are you upset because I called you old?

It's just that it's easy to tell... Cyrus Drake could be ancient, but he's got that wierd habit of shaving his whole body smooth so you can't tell how much grey hair he has (if he even has hair any more). Professor Falmea hides her age by burning your retinas with bright colors. As for the others, I just don't have any idea... Moolinda Wu could be ancient, but does anyone know how to tell?

And poor Dworgyn...I know he looks good for being undead (yes, I just let his secret out), but I don't think he even knows how long he's been un-alive.

So, I hope you'll take my comments in context, and I'll choose better wording..."experienced" is really what I was trying to convey, not "old" per se.

If you would consider refraining from freezing my morning showers, I would really appreciate it. It takes Lady Chelsea over an hour to warm me back up (she's still a wee dragon), and I've almost lost toes to frostbite on several occassions.

Vandion - Alric Mythrunner

Administrator
Administrator
Hrmph! You must be one of Drake's students... ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
May 29, 2008
Hahaha, you're in for it now, Alric. I see detention in your future. Good thing they don't know who your real professor is.

But you know, professors, he has a point. I mean, when you talk about the history of the schools and why you chose them, you really date yourself. I would say to leave that up to the trees.

Eric Legend

Survivor
May 31, 2008
ProfessorFalmea wrote:

Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!

Hunter Bearheart (and Mister Bently)
Student of Myth

P.S. Why not edit out the age in the post? Perhaps it's a slippery slope when it comes to "censorship," but I think we've fairly well established that kid safety is our #1 concern here as opposed to free speech.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
does drake ever come on because i want to question why he is so attitudish all the time

travis swiftthistle (student of myth)
level 28 wanting drake fired for a new teacher
i don't care he can side with malistare

Survivor
Jul 14, 2008
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Defender
Jul 31, 2008
I heard a rumor that professor Drake starts to become friendly to students once they reach level 29...

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
I always thought Dworgyn was from Notre Dame! I'm shocked! I never knew one of the teachers was undead... But I guess we learn things every day, eh?

Also, why doesn't he ever pop in to say hallo?

Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
Vandion wrote:

It's just that it's easy to tell... Cyrus Drake could be ancient, but he's got that wierd habit of shaving his whole body smooth so you can't tell how much grey hair he has (if he even has hair any more). Professor Falmea hides her age by burning your retinas with bright colors. As for the others, I just don't have any idea... Moolinda Wu could be ancient, but does anyone know how to tell?

And poor Dworgyn...I know he looks good for being undead (yes, I just let his secret out), but I don't think he even knows how long he's been un-alive.

So, I hope you'll take my comments in context, and I'll choose better wording..."experienced" is really what I was trying to convey, not "old" per se.

If you would consider refraining from freezing my morning showers, I would really appreciate it. It takes Lady Chelsea over an hour to warm me back up (she's still a wee dragon), and I've almost lost toes to frostbite on several occassions.

be polite to my teacher humph

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Vandion wrote:

Hey! prof. Falmea does not do that! She isnt old at all, she is like a beautiful butterfly. So dont make fun of her

Defender
May 28, 2009
I just can't stop laughing!! That was hilarious. Prof. Flamea does look much younger than you suggest. I wonder how she does it. It's got to be difficult to look so young when you spend so much time choking on the ashes of your enemy.
So watch your P's and Q's Mr. Alric Mythrunner or they just might go up in smoke.

Just can't stop chuckling about this....

Survivor
May 14, 2009
yeah i think all the profs but arthur wethersfield are old because they are so experienced and they know so much
its also cool how people get so into character on these forums :)

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
ProfessorFalmea wrote:

Lol dont be sad you look like your in the 20's or 30's XD

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
I would like to write this message to Professor Falmea, as she is my only teacher, and my favorite by far.

That Mythrunner person is one of those funny guys who just wants attention, though i am sure you already know that. I would say you look in your mid-twenties at the least. I'm sure this is no skin off your neck, but I am just telling you this in case it is. Thank you for everything you have done for me and all of the other Pyromancers out there.

--Alexis Jadeflame, Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
I agree. Prof Drake should at least take a vacation so we have a nicer teacher. A LONG vacation. Like maybe forever. Or retirement. Dont forget he tried to expel us all from the school! And had us pick up his laundry! Get back at him for all that by stealing that lynx picture in his room

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Well, I really like to be able to tell people my age.

In other online games, I've had young guys fall in love with me, so I like to let them know I'm way too old for them.

I guess I could just say I'm old enough to be your mom or grandmother.

But when I tell them not to call me mom or grandmother, of course they immediately do that. :?

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
tasharina1 wrote:
Well, I really like to be able to tell people my age.

In other online games, I've had young guys fall in love with me, so I like to let them know I'm way too old for them.

I guess I could just say I'm old enough to be your mom or grandmother.

But when I tell them not to call me mom or grandmother, of course they immediately do that. :?

my niece and i use the same responces when asked about our ages
1) old enough to know better than to tell you my age young enough to enjoy the game, lets go kill something

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Well, I never!
Well... um... you are from DS. Which most likely has been abandoned for...um quite a while. I don't want to sound impolite but they do make a point.

The part about Dalia Falmea was very mean! Can't you just tell she is young( 20-30) But her clothes are bright.

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
Vandion wrote:

Hehe... an Ice Colossus in the tub! I can see why you wouldn't like that. LOL!

And calling ALL the teachers old!

By the way... has anyone seen the headmaster? Is he roaming the halls? The only time I see him is when he's in his office. Well... other than when I first came of course.

Mr. Ambrose, if you'r up for mountain climbing let me know! Unless you prefer sky diving...

Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 42 balance. Secondary is ice.

ps. Has anyone seen my Instant Colossus?