Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No where to go :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Someone please help me idk what to do . I'm lvl 50 conjurer and I'm still in dragonspyre ( the only reason that is is because i teleported to my friend when he was doing the chancel you know in celestia) and I cant go any where but the atheneum and I CAN'T FIND ANYMORE QUESTS. Plz help me, who do i go to? I have spent hours and hours of looking for quests, I can"t find any that are story line, even if i was looking forside quests i cant find those either. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
Do you remember who you got your last quest from? Or the name of the quest? Or what you had to do?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Gkid247 wrote:
Someone please help me idk what to do . I'm lvl 50 conjurer and I'm still in dragonspyre ( the only reason that is is because i teleported to my friend when he was doing the chancel you know in celestia) and I cant go any where but the atheneum and I CAN'T FIND ANYMORE QUESTS. Plz help me, who do i go to? I have spent hours and hours of looking for quests, I can"t find any that are story line, even if i was looking forside quests i cant find those either. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

The fansite at wizard101central.com has some great guides.

Check this one. It is a complete list of quests in DS:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Two questions:

1) Can you access the portals to Necropolis or Dragonspyre Academy. Yes, I realize that you said no. Try them anyway. If you can now get in, then go to those areas and look for quests.

2) Have you ever been in The Necropolis and/or The Dragonspyre Academy? In other words, have you done quests in either or both of those areas?

If you can't use any portal but Atheneum, and you've previously been able to use either or both of the other two portals, than your game-file is probably bugged, and you'll need to send in a ticket to Support so they can fix it.

If you've NEVER been in Necropolis or Dragonspyre Academy, and you're a level 50, congratulations on doing about a thousand hours of farming. If that's the case, then I suggest that you go talk to Milos Bookwyrm in the Atheneum Library. He may have something for you to do.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
I had the same problem. Did the quests again with a second player (2 computers). I had missed going back to talk to Halina Warhawk after doing her tower. I assumed I was going to have to do it all again when i followed my arrow - but she just gave me the letter of approval. Has now let me move on.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
Gkid247 wrote:
Just defeat Malistare and take a vacation in Celestia. That is EASY! If you need help ask this guy or me James Legandsword lvl. 52 balance

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
MagusMaster wrote:
Do you remember who you got your last quest from? Or the name of the quest? Or what you had to do?
Well the last thing i remember was fighting some kind of colossus and finding a pedestal there

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
colagada wrote:
Two questions:

1) Can you access the portals to Necropolis or Dragonspyre Academy. Yes, I realize that you said no. Try them anyway. If you can now get in, then go to those areas and look for quests.

2) Have you ever been in The Necropolis and/or The Dragonspyre Academy? In other words, have you done quests in either or both of those areas?Well i have been there looking for quests but in niether of them no quests

If you can't use any portal but Atheneum, and you've previously been able to use either or both of the other two portals, than your game-file is probably bugged, and you'll need to send in a ticket to Support so they can fix it. No id think its that because i was never able to use the portals before and idk what

If you've NEVER been in Necropolis or Dragonspyre Academy, and you're a level 50, congratulations on doing about a thousand hours of farming. If that's the case, then I suggest that you go talk to Milos Bookwyrm in the Atheneum Library. He may have something for you to do.
Thats the thing i already did talk to him and it was a side quest that i already took from him, i try not to do those allot so when i need to lvl i simply go and do the side quests