Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird glitches, and "Myths"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2010
Lately, when I've been going to celestia.. I've heard strange sounds, Seen Glitches, And, Actually saw lost souls in the fighting area... Celestia has majorly been glitchign and such.

Which also reminds me... That, you know when you enter triton... You see the stick fighter ( What ever they are ) things? Well when I go into fighting areas in celestia they are the stick people at first. It's made absolutly no sense to me.

Most of my friends call it "The Celestia Myths" Well... that is the most appropriate name I can think of it...

These are not glitches, though I understand how you think the might be. You may have noticed that when you see the wooden golems briefly that you are downloading a creature (look for the spiral downloading symbol in the upper left of your screen).

That's all that is, so no big deal.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Is it a glitch that, when I fight the stelarium bosses there's text and some ANNOYING special effects. WHAT"S UP!

Explorer
Dec 16, 2008
jrsdef wrote:
Is it a glitch that, when I fight the stelarium bosses there's text and some ANNOYING special effects. WHAT"S UP!

Um no offense but have you been paying any attention lately to the bosses? That is called a cheat. The certain boss has its own certain catchphrase and their own certain cheat (i.e. shield, blade, heal, etc.). That is the new thing for some bosses.

Wolf Dragonflame
Level 60 Legendary Pyromancer
Finished Celestia :D

Justin Titanwraith
Level 50 Diviner
Hasnt started Celestia yet