Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 58 or 68 pets!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
yo peoples ive been wanting to post this for a sorta long time...its the ideas of the new level 58 or 68 pets :D heres the new class pets:

Fire: A tiny phoenix pet that gives you efferet and +10 Crit
Ice: either Ice Wyvern or a miniature Ice Angel that gives ice angel +10 crit
Storm: a little leviathan that swims only showing parts of the back and its head popping out xD that gives levi +10 crit

Myth: this one is sorta tough but....maybe some sort of Gorgon or whatever its called and or a medusa +10 crit gives medusa
Death: (this one i want badly) A TINY SKELETAL DRAGON :D! gives skeletal dragon and =10 crit
Life: okay either a mini Centaur aor a Forest Lord gives forest lord +10 crit

and Balance...: a judgement! :D! it gives ra and +10 crit too

so I hope that people like these ideas :3 and maybe all of these pets can be in the actual game in the future! thx guys if youre reading this ^^
~Taylor Watergem
Level 60 Necromancer

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
To be honest, Some of this would go well and Some would not. :? The pet ideas seem cool, but Kingsisle would need time to script the looks, dances, etc. Also, Critical Rating Is like all of the other pet bonuses, it is a TALENT. if you wish to have critical rating, then it must be earned as a talent (sorta like how i earned fire giver from my battle pig ). as long as that major critical rating edit is added, i will recommend this.

Daniel Wildhunter, Master Pyromancer

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
I like the ideas but for Balance. There already is a Judgment Pet. Maybe a RA one.

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice
Lvl 39

Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
Nice idea about the level 58 or level 68 pets.Except I think that the pet should be the level 58 card like for fire it would be the efert or however you spell and pronounce it. And like someonelse said for the critical rating you would need to train the pet to get the critical rating. So yeah nice idea again just needs to be fixed . Wolf Skullspear, Master Pyromancer

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Not bad but why don't all the lvl 68 spells have a pet that looks the same? I mean like balance gets a ra, life gets forest lord, ice gets ice angle ect.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2009
Hydranoid123 wrote:
yo peoples ive been wanting to post this for a sorta long time...its the ideas of the new level 58 or 68 pets :D heres the new class pets:

Fire: A tiny phoenix pet that gives you efferet and +10 Crit
Ice: either Ice Wyvern or a miniature Ice Angel that gives ice angel +10 crit
Storm: a little leviathan that swims only showing parts of the back and its head popping out xD that gives levi +10 crit

Myth: this one is sorta tough but....maybe some sort of Gorgon or whatever its called and or a medusa +10 crit gives medusa
Death: (this one i want badly) A TINY SKELETAL DRAGON :D! gives skeletal dragon and =10 crit
Life: okay either a mini Centaur aor a Forest Lord gives forest lord +10 crit

and Balance...: a judgement! :D! it gives ra and +10 crit too

so I hope that people like these ideas :3 and maybe all of these pets can be in the actual game in the future! thx guys if youre reading this ^^
~Taylor Watergem
Level 60 Necromancer
YEP that would be epic :D I totally agree with this. KI PLZ MAKE THESE SUGGESTIONS REAL :D

Alex Griffonsword Level 60 Pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
Ronster55 wrote:
To be honest, Some of this would go well and Some would not. :? The pet ideas seem cool, but Kingsisle would need time to script the looks, dances, etc. Also, Critical Rating Is like all of the other pet bonuses, it is a TALENT. if you wish to have critical rating, then it must be earned as a talent (sorta like how i earned fire giver from my battle pig ). as long as that major critical rating edit is added, i will recommend this.

Daniel Wildhunter, Master Pyromancer

well your right...maybe they can earn up to plus 10 crit when you train them and you get it at maybe like what...ancient? idk. anyways, maybe it could give powerpips again. the looks would be like a miniature of the real card, and so on.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
jokerrules wrote:
Not bad but why don't all the lvl 68 spells have a pet that looks the same? I mean like balance gets a ra, life gets forest lord, ice gets ice angle ect.
what about fire a genie floating ?

flint nightbreaker
level 60
pyromancer

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
I disagree with skeletal dragon pet, not many people would notice it, they would think its just a normal dragon. maybe it could be a scarecrow, with his post

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
sadly, these pets are EXTREMELY unrealistic. i mean, why would a phoenix give efreet? not to mention that spells of that power and capability would not have a pet! i don't believe these will ever become real. however, the best pet you suggested was a phoenix, but it would give a PHOENIX card, not a efreet. :? :? :? :? :?

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
Defender
Dec 08, 2010