Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Spells!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
I know I'm jumping the shark here............ but here are my ideads for the new level 68 spells!
Death: Anubis
Damage: 1,300 gives 1,000 to you
Storm: Horus
Damage: 1,500
Life: Ha'at
Heals 1,500
Ice: Bastet
Gives you three tower shields all -90%
Balance: Thoth
Does 1,300 Damage and does 200 the next round
Myth: Atum
Does 900 damage and gives you a tower shield
Fire: Aten
Does 600 damage and then hurts them 300 for 3 rounds

That's all for now,
William Battlecaller Master of Fire Level 49

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
No offense, but there's a few flaws in here.

One, Death is WAY to powerful. It wont give exactly 1,00 back to you. What about resist, tower shield, death shield, and weakness. If they had ALL that, you'd get about 150 back.

Second, storm is a bit to strong for this. The latest storm was only a little above 1,000! It would be over-powered with critical, blades, darkwind, and traps.

Life, would actually want another attack spell. Forest Lord is good, but not enough. Centaur was only up to 515 attack, while Forest Lord starts at 540. Maybe, an attack, 600-715? damage to one enemy.

Ice, well it's as unfair life. While everything is attack, they get heal and ward. 3 -90 tower shields is cool, but an attack would be nice. Maybe, Barbegazi which is a gnome guy with big feet. Doing 675-765 damage and maybe one -90 tower shield.

Fire, it's pretty good, it's kinda like Fire Dragon. But in total, it would do more than 1,500 with gear, traps, blades, critical. So maybe it's a bit over powered. Perhaps, 545, then 250 over three rounds. I'm not sure if it's to all enemies, if not, then 600, damage, then 300 over 3 rounds.

Myth, Medusa was 770, so maybe 900 is good. But perhaps it would do 900, and maybe, +40 next myth spell and -40 next attack or steal health spell.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
twilightwma wrote:
I know I'm jumping the shark here............ but here are my ideads for the new level 68 spells!
Heals 1,500

That's all for now,

I agree with the guy before me. I honestly think that efreet is better then aten, and the tower shield for myth is kinda random. Also, they do way too much damage (except ice). Last thing- comfusing names IMO :)

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
twilightwma wrote:
Heals 1,500

That's all for now,

First of all, I am a Legendary Pyromancer, and i am offended that you think fire would be so weak when you give death 1,300 then 1,000 to you! I think you really messed this up. With Bastet, if your ice, then you know your not the strongest school, but the most health. So why would you want 90% rather then a strong attack spell? I realize they dont want to be hit hard by storm or fire ( or any other school) but to not give them an attack while other schools get stronger (or not as stronger like aten!) that would just give them another disadvantage in pvp and in the next world. And its kind of the same with life. Maybe give them an attack that heals and attacks ( sort of like death) or something like that. And with Horus, you jump from 1,040 (I don't know if thats the exact damage but its close) to 1,500. Don't you think thats a little much? With balance its to much damage like with Horus. You really need to think these things through.

Legendary Pyromancer,
Justin ThunderSword

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Let's ignore the fact that the effects for every spell are either out of the ordinary for the school, way too overpowered for the school, just plain absurd for the school, and/or completely unnecessary for the school's fighting style; what really annoys me is two things: there are no descriptions and all the attacks are based on one thing. I didn't learn about Egyptian gods and goddesses in school as well as most of the other people reading this I'll bet; in this case the descriptions were imperative, but you excluded them. Now I have absolutely no idea what the attack is supposed to look like. Then there's this huge problem: the only school that has spells with any kind of Egyptian influence is Balance because the school was created in Krokotopia. Any other school having an Egyptian-inspired spell is just weird and too out of the ordinary. Plus, if you haven't noticed, all the spells in a rank are supposed to be different. There are no themed ranks. I say quit while you're behind and scrap this idea.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
Hello people. I'm here to give my opinion, nothing more, ANYWAYS...

Woah woah woah, your jumping the shark here! Only balance will end up having god spells, sorry to say. Oh and here are my 2cents.
ALL SPELLS GOTTEN AT LEVEL 68 FROM A SPELL QUEST Oh and here is the template: Also, 9pip spells are from your teacher.
School:
Name:
Pip Cost:
Damage:
Extra effect:
Animation:

Fire:
Living Volcano:
10Pips:
800Damage:
400Damage over 3 rounds, minus -40% accuracy to all enemies:
A meteor falls out of the sky and hit the ground. A little brown thing pops out. In 3 second the volcano becomes HUGE and erupts on one enemy. then the lava flows down and surrounds all enemies giving then -40% accuracy charms, then another meteor hits it and it dissapears:

Ice:
Yeti:
10pips:
890Damage:
-50percent tower shield to all friends:
A Cave appears in the middle of a snow storm. a small white dot appears in it. Soon it gets bigger until it rages out of the cave and hits one enemy with an ice claw. then it stares back at everyone on the caster's team and shouts giving tower shields to everyone, then it runs back into the cave:

Storm:
Thunder Storm:
10pips:
900Damage:
Can't attack user for 1 turn:
A Cloud appears in the middle of the field and grows over the all the enemies, small thunder bolts shoot out of all of them and all the charcters are electrocuted, then it starts to rain and a sad face sppears over the head of all the enemies, disabling them to attack the user for 1 turn, also all hits will fizzle:

Death:
Soul Searcher:
10pips:
850Damage:
Heals all friends 25% back:
A small tree with a death skull carved on it appears in the center of the screen and the field goes black, A lost soul type thing appears out from it and looks at all the enemies then yellow eyes can been seen on the soul and the soul come toward each of the enemies and takes out there soul, then he looks at all the wizards on the casters team and heals then 25% back of the initial hit, then it goes back into the tree and the screen gets brighter again:

Life:
Heaven Angel:
10pips:
850Damage:
Absorb 500 to all friends:
A regenerate type dust fills the sky and a small wing can be seen. Then an angel descends down and holds it's holy bow and arrow, it closes its eyes and a close up on it's eyes is shown, then an arrow hits a single enemy and the angel smiles, then it turns around and looks at all the people on the user's team and bows, then as it all goes away absorbs appear on all the friends:

Myth:
Ceruberus:
10pips:
630Damage:
One PowerPip to all friends:
A puppy comes out of a dog house and growls, revealing its other 2 heads, it grows to be the size of an orthrus and barks (loudly) then it spins in circles and hits all enemies with it's tail, then it howls and a harp appears with strange markings on it, it plays for the team and everyone gains a power pip, then the dog yawns, falls asleep and dissapears:

Balance:
Dooms Day:
10pips:
325Damage:
525Damage to all enemies over time, but original 325Damage only to one target:
An earth appears and a giant balance symbol appears above it, a judgement like bell appears behind the symbol and hits the earth as it erupts into chaos and the earth crashes onto an enemy doing 325 damage, but the the earths moon hits all the enemies and gives Damage over time to all enemies of a total of 525 damage over 3 rounds, then a fire blows up and eats the earth then it dissapears:

Survivor
Aug 25, 2008
twilightwma wrote:
Heals 1,500

That's all for now,

not bad. Here are mine:

Balance: Sphinx 1100 damage and -50% to next spell

Death: either Werewolf, or Hades 900 damage to all and convert half to health

Ice: Abominable snowman 900 damage and mega stun to all

Life: Athena 1000-1070 damage and absorb

Storm: Not sure. Maybe something to do with atlantis

Myth: Defiantly Hercules! 1200 damage and a rank 8 minion

Fire: Volcano lord 1500 damage to all over 5 rounds

Well these are just some of my ideas. Maybe i didnt have the right amount of damage or whatever but just quote me if you have other ideas. :-)

--Keira Winterdust lvl 56 ice

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
Neat ideas! And I looove how you used Egyptian gods :)
Especially Anubis!
I love Anubis! lol

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
i think those spells are pretty cool. I like how you gave fire 300 over three rounds but you could have done 900 + 295 over three rounds to all. that would be sweet but that was still pretty cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
cute8987 wrote:

not bad. Here are mine:

Well these are just some of my ideas. Maybe i didnt have the right amount of damage or whatever but just quote me if you have other ideas. :-)

there is the problem. I only know this because I just read the Percy Jackson series (great books) but Athena is the Greek godess of wisdom so why is it life? Maybe balance? Maybe aphrodite would be life because she is the greek goddess of love.... That's just my opinion

Legenday Pyromancer,
Justin ThunderSword

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
Mine is:

Fire:The devil
Stats:hits 950 and gives a smoke mantle to all enemies(if they survive of course )
appearance:a small crack in a wall then an earthquake occurs and the devil comes out with his trident then a wall of fire appears in the background and he absorbs the power of the fires and shoots it at all enemies.
Ice:Santa clause(sry got into the holiday spirit)
Stats:hits 752 and gives friends a balance blade
Appearance:The north pole appears and then a blizzard occurs and Santa appears riding his sleigh then he runs over the enemies and after that he faces the friends and he gives them presents that is balance blades.
Storm:storm warrior
Stats:attacks 1080 gives tower shield to caster
Appearance:A castle appears and a electrified warrior jumps out of it and slashes his sword at the enemy after he hits,he holds up his shield at the caster and a tower shield is on you.
Myth:A goblin
Stats:845 to all enemies and stuns the enemies one by one
Appearance:a gusty wind blows and a flying creature appears and it flies to the enemies and kicks them on air for stunning he shows a terrible face at enemies.
Life:God
Stats:Heals 100 and 700 overtime to all friends
Appearance:dark stormy clouds appear and a beam of light shoots through it and the sign of the cross appears and the light hits you and your friends and heals you.
Death:A phantom
Stats:850 attack and convert half to you
Appearance:ominous graveyard and out of nowhere a phantom appears with his sword he hits enemy with sword and he raises his sword at you to make a beam of green light and heals you half of the damage.
Balance:Souldra
Stats:attacks 300 by myth,life,and death and stuns the enemy.

Hope you like it:
Jeremy Thundervault level 60 legendary pyromancer
Jeremy Dearhflame level 20 adept necromancer
Jeremy Stormcaster level 12 initiate diviner
Jeremy Mythwraith level 12 initiate conjuer
Jeremy Hexflame level 12 initiate sorcerer
Jeremy Lifecaster level 12 initiate therugist
:D

Survivor
Aug 25, 2008
justin8er wrote:
cute8987 wrote:

not bad. Here are mine:

there is the problem. I only know this because I just read the Percy Jackson series (great books) but Athena is the Greek godess of wisdom so why is it life? Maybe balance? Maybe aphrodite would be life because she is the greek goddess of love.... That's just my opinion

Legenday Pyromancer,
Justin ThunderSword

yea. I read the first one. I'm not sure why but i guess she just made me think of life. Maybe it should be Demeter or something, since she makes plants grow.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2008
mimzy630 wrote:
Hello people. I'm here to give my opinion, nothing more, ANYWAYS...

Woah woah woah, your jumping the shark here! Only balance will end up having god spells, sorry to say. Oh and here are my 2cents.
ALL SPELLS GOTTEN AT LEVEL 68 FROM A SPELL QUEST Oh and here is the template: Also, 9pip spells are from your teacher.
School:
Name:
Pip Cost:
Damage:
Extra effect:
Animation:

Fire:
Living Volcano:
10Pips:
800Damage:
400Damage over 3 rounds, minus -40% accuracy to all enemies:
A meteor falls out of the sky and hit the ground. A little brown thing pops out. In 3 second the volcano becomes HUGE and erupts on one enemy. then the lava flows down and surrounds all enemies giving then -40% accuracy charms, then another meteor hits it and it dissapears:

Ice:
Yeti:
10pips:
890Damage:
-50percent tower shield to all friends:
A Cave appears in the middle of a snow storm. a small white dot appears in it. Soon it gets bigger until it rages out of the cave and hits one enemy with an ice claw. then it stares back at everyone on the caster's team and shouts giving tower shields to everyone, then it runs back into the cave:

Storm:
Thunder Storm:
10pips:
900Damage:
Can't attack user for 1 turn:
A Cloud appears in the middle of the field and grows over the all the enemies, small thunder bolts shoot out of all of them and all the charcters are electrocuted, then it starts to rain and a sad face sppears over the head of all the enemies, disabling them to attack the user for 1 turn, also all hits will fizzle:

Death:
Soul Searcher:
10pips:
850Damage:
Heals all friends 25% back:
A small tree with a death skull carved on it appears in the center of the screen and the field goes black, A lost soul type thing appears out from it and looks at all the enemies then yellow eyes can been seen on the soul and the soul come toward each of the enemies and takes out there soul, then he looks at all the wizards on the casters team and heals then 25% back of the initial hit, then it goes back into the tree and the screen gets brighter again:

Life:
Heaven Angel:
10pips:
850Damage:
Absorb 500 to all friends:
A regenerate type dust fills the sky and a small wing can be seen. Then an angel descends down and holds it's holy bow and arrow, it closes its eyes and a close up on it's eyes is shown, then an arrow hits a single enemy and the angel smiles, then it turns around and looks at all the people on the user's team and bows, then as it all goes away absorbs appear on all the friends:

Myth:
Ceruberus:
10pips:
630Damage:
One PowerPip to all friends:
A puppy comes out of a dog house and growls, revealing its other 2 heads, it grows to be the size of an orthrus and barks (loudly) then it spins in circles and hits all enemies with it's tail, then it howls and a harp appears with strange markings on it, it plays for the team and everyone gains a power pip, then the dog yawns, falls asleep and dissapears:

Balance:
Dooms Day:
10pips:
325Damage:
525Damage to all enemies over time, but original 325Damage only to one target:
An earth appears and a giant balance symbol appears above it, a judgement like bell appears behind the symbol and hits the earth as it erupts into chaos and the earth crashes onto an enemy doing 325 damage, but the the earths moon hits all the enemies and gives Damage over time to all enemies of a total of 525 damage over 3 rounds, then a fire blows up and eats the earth then it dissapears:

creative ideas. Only one thing: the myth is a little like the lvl 48 spell, especially since its a dog with more than one head. Also I like the angel idea, but it would have to be different than seraph. Love your fire idea by the way. I never could have thought of that one on my own! :-)

Survivor
Aug 25, 2008
Godzilla8173 wrote:
Mine is:

Fire:The devil
Stats:hits 950 and gives a smoke mantle to all enemies(if they survive of course )
appearance:a small crack in a wall then an earthquake occurs and the devil comes out with his trident then a wall of fire appears in the background and he absorbs the power of the fires and shoots it at all enemies.
Ice:Santa clause(sry got into the holiday spirit)
Stats:hits 752 and gives friends a balance blade
Appearance:The north pole appears and then a blizzard occurs and Santa appears riding his sleigh then he runs over the enemies and after that he faces the friends and he gives them presents that is balance blades.
Storm:storm warrior
Stats:attacks 1080 gives tower shield to caster
Appearance:A castle appears and a electrified warrior jumps out of it and slashes his sword at the enemy after he hits,he holds up his shield at the caster and a tower shield is on you.
Myth:A goblin
Stats:845 to all enemies and stuns the enemies one by one
Appearance:a gusty wind blows and a flying creature appears and it flies to the enemies and kicks them on air for stunning he shows a terrible face at enemies.
Life:God
Stats:Heals 100 and 700 overtime to all friends
Appearance:dark stormy clouds appear and a beam of light shoots through it and the sign of the cross appears and the light hits you and your friends and heals you.
Death:A phantom
Stats:850 attack and convert half to you
Appearance:ominous graveyard and out of nowhere a phantom appears with his sword he hits enemy with sword and he raises his sword at you to make a beam of green light and heals you half of the damage.
Balance:Souldra
Stats:attacks 300 by myth,life,and death and stuns the enemy.

Hope you like it:
Jeremy Thundervault level 60 legendary pyromancer
Jeremy Dearhflame level 20 adept necromancer
Jeremy Stormcaster level 12 initiate diviner
Jeremy Mythwraith level 12 initiate conjuer
Jeremy Hexflame level 12 initiate sorcerer
Jeremy Lifecaster level 12 initiate therugist
:D

I really like all your ideas! I just think you should change the damage and amount of heal, because they would be pretty much the same as the lvl 58 spells (damage-wise). Also, God: for life, i am not sure if Wizard101 will do that because of different religions. (personally i believe in him but, you know you still might wanna do something more like "god of life" or whatever just in case)
Keira Winterdust lvl 56 ice

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Here are my ideas:

Balance: deals 1100 depending on which side has more life: A balance appears in the middle of the field and tilts, and then it glows and shocks every person on the side with more life.

Balance hero: Moves an enemy to your side for 3 rounds and hits a 900 on the rest: A girl appears in the middle of the field reading a book, then she looks up and zaps an enemy with her sword moving it to your side then she strikes the rest.

The storm: Hits a 1000 and 400 over 3 rounds on all enemies: It appears to be nighttime and you see dark clouds in the distance, then when they get close it strikes every enemy with lightning.

Storm hero: hits a 1600 on each enemy: A guy appears in the field, and then he charges his sword then points to a cloud and the cloud strikes them with lightning.

White knight: gives all friends a -80% tower shield and 800 damage on all enemies: A white knight appears on his horse and strikes each enemy then he/she turns around and gives the shields.

Ice hero: Stun for 5 turns and 900 damage: A girl appears in the middle of a blizzard cross armed and shivering then she lifts one arm freezing your opponents

Forge: -90% fire shields and +40% blades to all friends and 700 + 500 over 3 rounds to each enemy: A forge appears then a ghostly man appears and seems to be forging a shield but then he looks up and gives the shields and blades to you and your friends, then he turns around and strikes your enemies with his hammer

Fire hero: +35% wildfire, 900 damage to each enemy and 500 over 3 rounds: A guy appears on the field and points his sword into the air, then the sword shimmers and the boy lights on fire in the form of a phoenix (causing wildfire) then he strikes each enemy

Angle: + sanctuary, Heal 500 to all and 900 to all enemies: A green sphere pops up (causing sanctuary) then from it comes a faceless humanoid and glowing thing with his head down, then he looks up and grows glowing green wings (Note: he/she is made of pure energy) with a sword then he strikes each enemy and then turns around and gives health

Life hero (needs improvement): 1000 damage: There’s a forest and you see a girl skipping through it then she turns to the enemies and draws her sword and cheerfully but almost creepy strikes each one.

Legendary: 10 then 100 then 1000 on each enemy: A floating book appears and then it opens and from it a guy/girl comes out and strikes each enemy.

Myth heroes: 650 and 650 on each enemy and one random myth minion: 2 twin brothers appear and strike each enemy with their swords then when one brother leaves the other stays and summons a minion.

Dark knight (no not batman but still might be a bit over powered.) 2500 damage: A black knight appears with his horse then with his sword he zaps only one enemy and deals 2500 damage then converts half to your health and the other half is split among your friends.

Death hero: hits a 1000 and gives a +50% death trap to each enemy then gives back half : a girl appears walking through a dark and creepy forest then pulls her sword and zaps each enemy.

Solar rays: dispels all polymorphs: Looks like wildfire except yellow

Sun hero: 1000 damage on all enemies and stun for 3 rounds: A boy appears on the field then he lifts his sword and guides a solar beam from the sun to the enemies

Lunar armor: absorb 800 to any polymorph attacks

Moon hero: 800 damage and 3 -30% black mantles on all enemies: A boy appears walking then everything goes dark and you see a slash

Golden aura: -40% shields, +40% charms and accuracy to all friends 4 rounds

Star hero: 900 damage to all enemies and +30% amplify self: A girl appears then she draws her sword and points it to an enemy then a shooting star falls on them.

If your wondering why theres so many heros its because these are characters from my fan art story
(Note all of these spells are rank 9 and 10 and that i've posted these ideas already.)

Historian
May 01, 2010
does anyone else notice that all of these are Egyptian gods? ps i think you could make atem better 900?thats only a little more than efreet without the side efect.i would choose efreet over that

Scot Soulhammer- Efreet lovin pyromancer

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
I think that you may have made some things a bit stronger than they should be, and some a bit weaker than it should be.

Why does the death spell do so much? Give 1,000 back to you? that can be a rank 10 or 11 spell, or even a rank 12 spell!

:-) Justin Titanwraith, Legendary Pyromancer :-)

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
justin8er wrote:
cute8987 wrote:

not bad. Here are mine:

Legenday Pyromancer,
Justin ThunderSword

He is correct. Athena kinda has nothing to do with life, so Aphrodite would be good. (idk how they will picture her, cause kids play this) ;)

Andrew-Legendary Life, PvP warlord
Noah Sandblade-Adept Myth, PvP captain

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
twilightwma wrote:
Heals 1,500

That's all for now,

They're all Egyptian gods. Not very creative.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
#1 every one here is getting to much involed in religion be it Christion, Greek, or Egyption. Most of the gods are all rdy in use ex:
Zeus: storm lord
RA: ra
God: that life spell that has a hand come out of a cloud
3 ex of which there are more
#2 Greek gods arent really useful for spells(only Zeus for storm, Pan for life, Athena for balance, Hades for death, And wellany of the gods can got to the school of myth)
#3 ONLY BALANCE SHOULD HAVE EYGPTION GODS
b/c balance school originated in krockotiopia/egypt.
#4 my 68 spells
Balance:Golden Lion
Stuns enemys & attacks all enemys
Out of a pile of sand a golden lion arises its head tillting up. It looks down and roars doing this to all enemys

Death: Werewolf
Attacks one enemy gining you 50% of the attack back to you as health
A dark forst appers, you hear screams and a dark figure appers. It walks close to enemy showing it self to be a werewolf and swipes enemy

Fire: Demon Cat
Attacks all enemys half of the attack comes when its the enemys turn
A flaming cat appers with a pitch fork. It smercks and attacks all the enemys

Ice: Yeti
Attacks one enemy, stuns and the enemy becomes your friend for 2 rounds
A snowy moutin appers, a giant hairy thing appers and hits one enemy

Life: Dirt Fist
Attacks one enemy stuns
Flat dirt appers the ground starts shaking and a dirt fist appers smashing a friend

Myth:Mermaid
heals all your friends and gives 1 stun shield to all your friends
Waves crash aggainst a rock on the rock is a lovly mermaid. It comes close and heals you

Storm: i forgot what i said but i have it in a earlier posting called Newstory line & lvl 68 spells

(new school) Chaos: Wyvern
Stuns all enemys, small attack, and acceracy bonus to you
There is a grass plain you hear a screech and a giant black wyvern appers its eyes are red and it looks at the enemys it bites them and the screeches again stunning the enemy. it turns to your friends and you it gives you +25 acceracy for 3 rounds

Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
Balance-
Name:Sand Collosus
Damage:970-1085 to one enemy
Apperance:A collosus made out of sand bursts out of a giant sand castle and attacks an enemy.
Pips:9
Accuracy:85%

Ice-
Name:Avalanche
Damage:810-950 to all enemies
Appearance:A diant avalanche will come rushing down a mountain and hit all enemies
Pips:9
Accuracy:80%

Sorry I only did ice and balance.

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
Survivor
May 28, 2009
irishjonny wrote:
#1 every one here is getting to much involed in religion be it Christion, Greek, or Egyption. Most of the gods are all rdy in use ex:
#2 Greek gods arent really useful for spells(only Zeus for storm, Pan for life, Athena for balance, Hades for death, And wellany of the gods can got to the school of myth)
#4 my 68 spells
Out of a pile of sand a golden lion arises its head tillting up. It looks down and roars doing this to all enemys

A dark forst appers, you hear screams and a dark figure appers. It walks close to enemy showing it self to be a werewolf and swipes enemy

Attacks one enemy stuns
Flat dirt appers the ground starts shaking and a dirt fist appers smashing a friend

Waves crash aggainst a rock on the rock is a lovly mermaid. It comes close and heals you

Storm: i forgot what i said but i have it in a earlier posting called Newstory line & lvl 68 spells

There is a grass plain you hear a screech and a giant black wyvern appers its eyes are red and it looks at the enemys it bites them and the screeches again stunning the enemy. it turns to your friends and you it gives you +25 acceracy for 3 rounds

um why would myth heal? if anything lvl 68 should be a really strong minions since we are the minion school and we are really lacking in that area since they wont use anything stronger then storm shark and it should be something like idk Cerberus since orthrus is a 2headed dog a 3headed one wouldnt ring any bells if we added it and it would make a good minion but i know minions kinda stink since you cant count on them for anything but its just a idea plz dont be to harsh if you dont like the idea

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
irishjonny wrote:
#4 my 68 spells

Attacks one enemy stuns

Btw the fire spell is religion

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
twilightwma wrote:
Heals 1,500

That's all for now,

If we were continuing Krokotopia I could see these spells but as we are continuing Grizzleheim I would go with Norse Gods as your spells.