Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you get to krokospinx?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
im in krokotopia and theres a boat that says it will take youto krokospinx after you get permission from sergent major tabot but what mission level or who gives you the mission can some one help me :-D

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to finish the storyline quests in the Pyramid of the Sun and get permission from Talbot.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
wildstrike wrote:
im in krokotopia and theres a boat that says it will take youto krokospinx after you get permission from sergent major tabot but what mission level or who gives you the mission can some one help me :-D

You must first finish the Royal Hall, the Chamber of Fire, and the Palace of Fire quests.

Follow the storyline, and it will lead you to the next island, the Krokosphinx.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
Just finish the quests until you know the location of the order of the fang. then talk to talbot and go to the boat

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
wildstrike wrote:

You have to finish the pyramid of the sun when you are in the dungeon with that scruffy dog i don't remember his name thats how you know cause when you are done with that dungeon seargent major talbot says you can go in then you can get on the boat.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
Just beat Royal Hall,Chamber of Fire,Palace of Fire,and Throne Room of Fire,then talk to Sergent Major Talbot,Then climb aboard the Ferry to the Krokosphinx.