Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gardening gold pearls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
For all you major gardeners out there, do you know if any plants give a harvest for a gold pearl? I'm working on my grandmaster crafter quest, and they're very hard (and expensive!) to find. Several of my pink dandies are giving black pearls, but does any plant give gold or regular pearls? Thanks! 8)

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
I think Pink Dandelions might give them at elder but not completely sure. I know I got a couple gold pearls but don't remember if it was from the Pink Dandelions or from the Giving Tree I had at the same time.

I know for sure that Pink Dandelions give black pearls.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
There is a good list of what plant gives what over on Wizard 101 Central. Golden Pearl comes from one or two plants, but is very rare.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
viradis wrote:
For all you major gardeners out there, do you know if any plants give a harvest for a gold pearl? I'm working on my grandmaster crafter quest, and they're very hard (and expensive!) to find. Several of my pink dandies are giving black pearls, but does any plant give gold or regular pearls? Thanks! 8)

I'm currently a rank 9 gardener and up to this point I have not received any gold pearls. That's not to say you cant get them from gardening. But the chances of being able to harvest them from gardening is probably not the route to go. Unless someone else knows more about higher ranking plants higher than rank 8.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Try the Protico or the lunarium. There are 4-5 total pearl places plus shells, kelp and one woden chest per run. Its an instance dungeon

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Portico and caffeine to keep you awake.

Check the wizard101central.com website for details.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009

Just letting you know!

For the first time, I received a Golden Pearl from my "Silver Trumpet Vine" at his Elder stage.

Cheers!

Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
:-D I can say that I have had a good deal of luck both harvesting and finding golden pearls despite their hard-to-obtain status. I got one from an elder pink dandelion once but the majority I have received from Maelstrom Snap Dragons plants at elder. Maelstrom Snap Dragons can occasionally give a pearl but at elder I found about 1 in 4-5 give a golden pearl. I am a rank 10 gardener but I still haven't had the chance to explore many other types of plants that may give golden pearls or other rare reagents. As far as I know many elder plants give high rank or rare reagents no matter the rank; rank 5+ plants tend to give rank 5+ reagents at elder such as sunstone, sandstone, pearls, or golden pearls. Hope this helps you :-)
Jenna Nightflame ~ Legendary Pyromancer

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
The quickest way to get golden pearls is to transmute them from pearls. You can find them in celestia in select locations.