Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp chain stunning all over again

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 28, 2010
i thought i would throw this imporant topic out there i am gonna make this short ok i was in pvp yesterday and well a legendary myth used stunned all of my team then he used earthquake then another player used storm lord they did this until they killed us.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
pyromaniac023 wrote:
i thought i would throw this imporant topic out there i am gonna make this short ok i was in pvp yesterday and well a legendary myth used stunned all of my team then he used earthquake then another player used storm lord they did this until they killed us.

its called strategy

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
it is called stratagy and what is the point of having stunns if we cant use a bunch of them all you have to do is stun use before we stun youplain and simple

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
No its not strategy, something as easy as chain stunning is not strategy its cheap and unfair to people who play fair. Its just an easy way to win and it should be banned from pvp.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

its called strategy

It's called strategy? Ok, answer this then, oh Mr. Wise Guy! Why did KI put in 4 stun shields after a stun? Why did KI say in an October Post, that Earthquake would no longer remove stun shields? -even though they did drop the ball on that one!

No, there is no punishable offense for these cheap, low, no good tactics! KI does not wish to lose money! Understandable!

However, to call it a strategy, is a cheap and cunning way of saying you are a no good, low down, rotten cheater, that has to ensure the oppenent can't cast a single spell to win! Because, you have no real skills!

Yep, plain and simple! I called you on it!

To those that say there is no "Cheating" fine, have it your way, it is not a bannable offense!

However, KI has been trying to fix the "Unfair" Issues, such as chain stunning, Wild Bolt, Enchanted Treasure Cards, Low Levels using Polymorph! Yeah, all of those are all "Strategy"! Why then? Is KI fixing, or has fixed some of them?

Eh? Mr. Wise Guy?

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
pyromaniac023 wrote:

its called strategy

True, XD

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
it called playing cheap trying to get around ki 4 stun shield fix
and i thought they was suppose to make it where earth quack could not remove the stun shields

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
tentonhed wrote:
No its not strategy, something as easy as chain stunning is not strategy its cheap and unfair to people who play fair. Its just an easy way to win and it should be banned from pvp.

Is dropping stun grenades on an enemy irl cheating???? no its not

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
tentonhed wrote:

thats why its strategy

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
darthjt wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

its called strategy

It's called strategy? Ok, answer this then, oh Mr. Wise Guy! Why did KI put in 4 stun shields after a stun? Why did KI say in an October Post, that Earthquake would no longer remove stun shields? -even though they did drop the ball on that one!

No, there is no punishable offense for these cheap, low, no good tactics! KI does not wish to lose money! Understandable!

However, to call it a strategy, is a cheap and cunning way of saying you are a no good, low down, rotten cheater, that has to ensure the oppenent can't cast a single spell to win! Because, you have no real skills!

Yep, plain and simple! I called you on it!

To those that say there is no "Cheating" fine, have it your way, it is not a bannable offense!

However, KI has been trying to fix the "Unfair" Issues, such as chain stunning, Wild Bolt, Enchanted Treasure Cards, Low Levels using Polymorph! Yeah, all of those are all "Strategy"! Why then? Is KI fixing, or has fixed some of them?

Eh? Mr. Wise Guy?

yea it is strategy. it takes strategy to plan a chain stunning team, i've been on a bunch and trust me its really hard to play who stuns and all that. and ty for calling me wise

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
smo68 wrote:
and i thought they was suppose to make it where earth quack could not remove the stun shields

hey prefer KI has no stun shields at all?????????? it aint cheap

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Sure with last statement take out all stuns in the game. It is pretty cheap way to win but if you played them you should know how to beat them it is pretty easy to beat a chain stun team. you already know what they are going to do. So stun first use card to reduce pips for spell than all attack real easy.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
smo68 wrote:

hey prefer KI has no stun shields at all?????????? it aint cheap

Really? You think it's skill.? Just get a Storm and Myth. :P