Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MooShu Bug, Please Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Hi,
I just contacted KI, but maybe one of you could answer this first...?
Anyway, I just beat the Jade Oni, and then healed the Emperor. He gave his whole little speech about that, and then he gave me the Dragonspyre world key. Then I logged out.
When I logged back in the day after, my QuestHelper said to "Talk to Emperor Yoshihto". But when I get back inside the Throne Room, the Jade Oni isn't there (it didn't reset the dungeon) and the QuestHelper leads me to a blank spot where the Emperor should have been. Do any of you have the same problem? Did you solve it? How? Thanks :D

Brooke Ice
Level 43

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It sounds like the game didn't record the fact that you completed the quest.

What you need to do is go into the Emperor's room again and use the Obelisk to summon the Jade Oni again. After you defeat him, you can talk to the Emperor again. Then teleport Home and go to Dragonspyre.

If defeating the Oni doesn't give you the chance to talk to the Emperor, then you need to send in a ticket to Support.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
I have the same problem, even went back in as suggested to use the obelisk and it won't do anything either. Any help is much appreciated.

Administrator
We have fixed this bug and it is currently on the Test Realm

"The Emperor is no longer missing from his bed when the player is on the quest "An Imperial Cure"."

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes/january2011

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
I didn't say he was missing from his bed, I said he is no longer there to talk to after defeating the jade oni(boss) of this quest. I talked to the emperor and the jade champion after the fight and then it said to talk the emperor again as part of the quest. I tried talking to the emperor and nothing I logged out and logged back in and now I have a pointer saying talk to the emperor I run up to where he suppose to be and he's not there to talk to.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
my problem is little bit like that i finish mooshu and right after i killed the jade oni i did the rematch quest and when i came back to the emporer for the ds quest the quest exclamation mark dissapeared so now i can't head torward dragonspire PLEASE HELP

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
I turned in a ticket to customer support and they finally got it fixed after a week, so be prepared for a wait. Just be sure and turn in all information on the problem including user name, character, quest, last quest completed leading up to bug, and what world your in. They don't need your password so don't have to give them that. Hopefully you can get your issue taken care of quicker than it took me. Good luck.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
I have a quest to defeat Roian mutineer and collect jade handle I ddi it like 10 times and he said i didn't collect any but I am defeating thje right monster plz help.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
I'm having the same exact problem as others on here....I defeated the boss, talked to the king, and received key to Dragonspyre and then lost connection....logged back in and now I still have the quest and arrow, but no king available when I enter and can't get into Dragonspyre. Also tried the obelisk like others on here said to do, and it won't work for me, so now I'm stuck and will have to turn in ticket to customer support and wait. *Sigh*

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
I have the same problem. I sent a message to the Wizard 101 support. They haven't sent me anything. So if someone else have any idea, please help me.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Survivor
Aug 23, 2010

I got past it and nothing happened What i mean is the emporer didn't disapear like it did to you. Im now in Dragonspyere My computer shuts down when i go in dragonspyere. KI help!

Sean Moonbreaker
Level 40 Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
I am in mooshu but every time i get on my chain link breaks but does not happen to the other guys then i appear in a random place! I appearded to a guy who was in the place to get skeletal dragon! :(

Survivor
Dec 01, 2008
i have done all that the quest as asked and i can't get in to crimson fields any help.

thanks

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
i defeated thejade oni got the key(supposedly) and went to the portal to go to Dragonspyre. It was not there. I went back and defeated the oni again and nothing. Still cant get to Dragon spyre. Help! Glitch

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
griffin255 wrote:
i defeated thejade oni got the key(supposedly) and went to the portal to go to Dragonspyre. It was not there. I went back and defeated the oni again and nothing. Still cant get to Dragon spyre. Help! Glitch

Open you quest log file and look for a quest that will lead you to Dragonspyre. When you do, click on the dialogue bubble (the question mark in the upper left corner of the quest box) and see what you are supposed to do.

You don't just "go to Dragnspyre". You have to talk to Headmaster Ambrose, and he tells you to see Professor Drake. Professor Drake wants to make sure you are ready to go to Dragonspyre.