Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
I have an idea of a new world. it is called Angelata. it is a cloudy land with angel enemies and friends. the enemies are corrupted by an evil guy mamed Devalyil who is a corrupted angel that looks like a devil. actually most of the enemies are corrupted but some are just bad. the corrupted ones look like torn up angels. There is a new school called light which uses angels and soilders that are GOOD GUYS, it is a combo of balance and life. another school is called corrupt which is a combo of death and storm. then another one called clash which is a combo of corrupt and light which is what the corrupted angels are. the level cap increase is to 70 which is destructive *school* then the new legendary spell for the schools are

Ice: Everest 900-960 and stun to all enemies
Fire: Volcano 1000+300 to all enemies
Storm: Death Shock 1700-1800 remove all shields
Death: God of Death 1200 and heal half
Life: Forest keeper heal 1000 and absorb 500
Myth: Pegasus 1030-1050 to all enemies
Balance: Gavel of Court 1800 damage

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
wow i like it nice job and lots of creativity nice. the only thing that i dont think makes sense is that the balance one does the same as storm and storm is supposed to have the strongest attacks. other than that nice job.