Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is Humunculus's tower?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I know its it the Drake Hatchery, but it never shows on my map! Trying to find the History of Dragonspyre book. Help!!!!???!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Matreya wrote:
I know its it the Drake Hatchery, but it never shows on my map! Trying to find the History of Dragonspyre book. Help!!!!???!!

I know. That tower isn't labelled on the map.

Look at the map and you will see the picture of a Blue Wizard at the top center of the map. The Tower for Great Homunculus is just below that Blue Wizard on the map.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
hi i am stuck o a quest and i am fire but the things i have to kill are fire to so i badly need help :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Administrator
funnyiron7 wrote:
hi i am stuck o a quest and i am fire but the things i have to kill are fire to so i badly need help :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Since this is your very first post, young Wizard, i'll give you some leeway but in the future if you have an issue that is different than the topic, please search for your answer and if it doesn't exist yet, create a new topic. That way you're not 'hijacking' someone else's thread.

To answer your dilemma, you have all the help you need in your own deck - use your PRISM spell! Your prism spell is one you cast on the enemy before you cast a fire spell. It will turn the fire damage from your next spell, into ice damage that your opponents are weak to!

Try that, and I'm sure you'll be way past those bosses in no time. In fact, I wonder how you made it to Dragonspyre without using your prism yet!

community@wizard101.com