Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change my wizard name

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
I have a couple of wiz that I would like to change their name. Is there any way that I can do that without having to delete them and starting over again???....maybe with crowns?????
I hope this is possible.
Thank you KI.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
cdd93 wrote:
I have a couple of wiz that I would like to change their name. Is there any way that I can do that without having to delete them and starting over again???....maybe with crowns?????
I hope this is possible.
Thank you KI.

Uou can't change your wizard's name. If you want another name, you'll have to make another wizard.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
colagada wrote:
cdd93 wrote:
I hope this is possible.
Thank you KI.

Uou can't change your wizard's name. If you want another name, you'll have to make another wizard.

that is why I'm asking KI about it. I already have six wiz, I'm hoping that KI would take into consideration changing the name. Like i said before, "Is there any way that I can do that without having to delete them and starting over again???....maybe with crowns?????"
I'm already aware of what you are saying, so thank you for commenting.

again thank you KI awaiting your response :-)

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
cdd93 wrote:
colagada wrote:
cdd93 wrote:
I hope this is possible.
Thank you KI.

that is why I'm asking KI about it. I already have six wiz, I'm hoping that KI would take into consideration changing the name. Like i said before, "Is there any way that I can do that without having to delete them and starting over again???....maybe with crowns?????"
I'm already aware of what you are saying, so thank you for commenting.

again thank you KI awaiting your response :-)

I believe KI are rejecting all character changing during game.