Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Madner! Mander! Mander!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
hey all wizard 101 fans i was wondering how many different mander pets there are and (that includes hatching)

Seth Crowmask lvl.16 Balance

Defender
May 27, 2010
There are four in total but none are hatch they are the following: Fire Salamander from Prince Manu Nirini(it gives a card although its myth and not fire: Mander: 375 Myth damage i think), Ice Salamander: From the pet vendor in the Krokosphinx, Storm Salamander from Prince Aka Karahnan, and regular Salamander from Kiwu(that traitor!).
Hope I helped :D
Fire is the True Balance!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Blizzard49300 wrote:
There are four in total but none are hatch they are the following: Fire Salamander from Prince Manu Nirini(it gives a card although its myth and not fire: Mander: 375 Myth damage i think), Ice Salamander: From the pet vendor in the Krokosphinx, Storm Salamander from Prince Aka Karahnan, and regular Salamander from Kiwu(that traitor!).

There are 5, you forgot the Inferno Mander drop from The Beguiler.

Defender
May 27, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
Blizzard49300 wrote:

There are 5, you forgot the Inferno Mander drop from The Beguiler.

Right forgot thx for the reminder i almost never go there so i completely forgot about the Inferno Salamander lol

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Blizzard49300 wrote:
oh cool i didn't know that is where that fire salamander pet came from looks like i have a new pet to farm