Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new updates for grizzelheaim!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
ki could do so much updating in grizzelhiam! Here are my suggetions for some updates. first things first the pets. there could be some wildclaws as pets from a vendor in northguard. some viking bears whould be cool too. there could be some bear mounts and the normal mounts there. i want more missons too! they could add a new place like viking fortress where you would fight a new rank 8 boss that has 15000 health with more missons! you could also make the high bosses a bit easier. feel free to comment and give me your suggegstions!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
why would you want new updates on gh? its a side world and gives low xp so pretty useless place if you ask me.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
"they could add a new place like viking fortress where you would fight a new rank 8 boss that has 15000 health"

Jotun and his buddies are enough fun, thanks.

I like the mounts idea, and I believe there's already a Wildclaw pet.

As for the new missions, I guess some side missions that can net you some cheap experience when you're in a grind would be ideal, but nothing like a full-on story extension. We already have Jotun and the ravens. Grizzleheim already has their full plate.

But other than that, I like your ideas.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
Superwiz1560 wrote:

I like the mounts idea, and I believe there's already a Wildclaw pet.

Grizzleheim already has their full plate.

I think it would be fun to see Grizzleheim houses! Those wouldn't add to the actual place anymore, but it's such a uniquely designed place-- I would love to have a Grizzleheim house!