Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advance Pets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 01, 2010
I think now with the hatchery and some of the new pet features that I am seeing around the spiral. I am thinking to myself, we spend all this time and gold and energy to train our pets for us to race, and use in battle. I think we should have 5 ranks of talents instead of 4, but who doesn't want to have more. Maybe at the hatchery add an item to increase the chance of getting better stats, maybe sell it for crowns? Like maybe you can buy a roost, or some music or whatever the pets like? Maybe you can make it like snacks and you have to figure out what the pets like in order for it to have an increased chance of getting better stats.

I am also one of those players that doesn't like the idea of having derby talents and regular talents being all mixed in. Maybe you could have the derby increase the pets chance of obtaining a better talent or breeding at the hatchery for less money?

Just a few random thoughts that I think could make the pet system that much better. What are your thoughts?

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
Well in a few months, and 25-30 trys to race my pets.

I go in one race, do not see the derby working (again over the whole holiday).

So I see little use for the derby :(