Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug: Halina Warhawk's tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
I was at the bottom level and ran around. I guess I got too close to the exit, and it pulled me right out of the dungeon and back into Dragonspyre. When I went back in, I had to do the battles all over again. Every other dungeon always asks when you are leaving if you really want to. This has GOT to be a bug.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Only instances that require the player to complete a series of objectives in a large area will always prompt the player when he/she is leaving. Most towers and regular dungeons don't prompt.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ccrashh wrote:
I was at the bottom level and ran around. I guess I got too close to the exit, and it pulled me right out of the dungeon and back into Dragonspyre. When I went back in, I had to do the battles all over again. Every other dungeon always asks when you are leaving if you really want to. This has GOT to be a bug.

I have run into the same problem about getting or not getting the message about "leaving the dungeon / instance".

That's what seems to be a problem with the dungeons / instances. I get the message when I shouldn't --- like when I finished beating The Bonekeeper in Krokotopia, and beating Malistaire in DS. And I "don't" get the message when I should. It's confusing.