Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Time schools and the Past?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Hello, I'm a level 41 Myth who's been looking around the Message Boards for ideas and I noticed someone mentioned schools of Past, Present, and Future. I think that is really cool and I incorporated that with someone else's idea for o teleporter that puts you in the past of the spiral. These are all my ideas:

You go into the past of the Spiral (not sure why) and the main storyline is you are trying to find out why Sylvia died. My idea: An enemy of Malistaire's poisons her? And you have to defeat him ,like Malistaire, except that it wouldn't take so long? (You would already be able to visit all the worlds)

So in the past of the spiral, the Raven (Queen?) is with Bartlbey and the Time School teachers, which are three Ravens. They could stand in that little space right in front of Bartlebey. I'm not really sure about spells, because I'm not sure what the schools would do, but here are some ideas:
Past-This could be sheilds, or possibly a new form of defense spell.
Present-I realizaed that new boosts are already there with one of the Celestia schools. However, my new idea is that Present school be damage per pip attacks. Therefore, for one pip you get like a 70 damage, and for 5 pips you get more like 500 damage.
*The reason I like sheilds is because you might be fighting an enemy you don't have a sheild for, and can't sheild yourself. And I don't want to go all the way through Ice just for Tower Sheild. *
Future- I have no idea. Any suggestions?

NOTE: The Spiral's past would be like another world, except that youd on't use the Worldgate to get there. Maybe you could use that diorama of the Spiral in Gamma's room?

Here's a basic plot: In the previous Spiral, the Death school is in its spot in Ravenwood, and the place underneath it is called Ravendell. Headmaster Ambrose is there, just younger. He takes advice from Bartlebey and the Ravens. In Wizard City, about the time you arrive, someone just let a bunch of extremly dangerous creatures out into Olde (would it be Newe then?) Town. Kariool Riverblade, the biggest (and strongest) Raven, is suspected, but no one can prove anything. In anger, Kariool banded together a group of strong Ravens like himself and, called the Wingscourge, are terrorizing Wizard City.
Basicolly you'll be staying in Wizard City, since that's just simpler. Besides, though it looks the same, it would have a different storyline and diffrent opponents.
I don't know where this will go from here.....