Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you like to Draw?

AuthorMessage
Administrator
If you like to draw, paint, sculpt or just doodle, I'd like to draw your attention to our Fan Art section!
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/gallery

We have so many talented Wizards at Ravenwood that we have a special place for all your artwork!

Visit this page to see other young Wizard's drawings!

Send us your drawings, paintings and sketches of your character or anything else you've seen or imagined about Wizard101. If you are under 13 years of age, ask your parent or guardian for permission to send us your artwork.

If you would like to submit something, send it in an email to community@wizard101.com or mail it to us at KingsIsle Entertainment, P.O. Box 82543, Austin TX USA,78708 and be sure to include your character name!

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Ah, cool! I'm gonna go draw a Phoenix, or maybe a Helephant, or maybe a Hydra!

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice
Lvl 39

Andrew Earth ~ Balance, Myth
Lvl 7

Survivor
May 28, 2010
StormWizard1201 wrote:

Lvl 39

Lvl 7

I have drawn a Hydra and Helephant....man they look so cool!

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
13 and under only? I dont think that rule has been enforced. There is no reason to even have the rule, as there is no way to prove the age of the artist.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
HIVE20 wrote:
13 and under only? I dont think that rule has been enforced. There is no reason to even have the rule, as there is no way to prove the age of the artist.

I didn't see that rule anywhere...So as an 18 year old, would my drawing(s) be voided?

Administrator
Luvas wrote:
I didn't see that rule anywhere...So as an 18 year old, would my drawing(s) be voided?

Of course not, everyone is welcome to submit their pictures!

One of the pictures submitted in 2008 was drawn by J. Todd Coleman himself, can you guess which one?

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Luvas wrote:
HIVE20 wrote:

No it is just saying that if you are under 13 you have to get permission.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
HIVE20 wrote:

I think you missed read the statement. 13 and under need to get parental consent to submit their art work.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
adriane13 wrote:
StormWizard1201 wrote:

Lvl 39

Lvl 7

I have drawn a Phoenix and A cute heckhound! My school is fire.....

Danielle- Level 35-Fire

Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
Delver
Aug 13, 2010

Of course not, everyone is welcome to submit their pictures!

One of the pictures submitted in 2008 was drawn by J. Todd Coleman himself, can you guess which one?

Oh, all of the Snowmen right?

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
i love to draw. i have only sent in two pictures that i drew. i always love to see the art :D

Explorer
Jan 08, 2011
Survivor
May 30, 2010
HIVE20 wrote:
It doesn't say 13 and under ONLY. It just says if you are under 13, ask a parent for permission. Oh, and you should've entered your age when you signed up anyways.

Survivor
May 30, 2010
sparky247247 wrote:
adriane13 wrote:
StormWizard1201 wrote:

Lvl 39

Lvl 7

I have drawn a Phoenix and A cute heckhound! My school is fire.....

Danielle- Level 35-Fire
Just saying my character is a pyromancer and her name is Danielle Danielle SoulEyes really.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Awesome!!! My habit is to draw, along with many other talents! When I was a little girl, I loved to sing and draw. But I wasn't very good. I kept practicing and practicing, and I got better!!!! I am now a teen but still play Wizard101. I sing very well, same as well as drawing. I am happy that this is open because young and old wizards can show one of their many talents! I am glad I can show you that anyone, even litte children, can do what their heart can tell you. :)
Good luck on drawing!!
~Taylor Swift
~Level 43
~Master Diviner