Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cooking

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
There is crafting and gardening on wizard101, why not have cooking? First you would have to buy the ingredients, then when the food was made you could sell it for a profit. This would be a really fun way to earn money.

It wouldnt be too easy to cook the food, maybe some parts could even involve battleing monsters.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Layla1331baghai wrote:
There is crafting and gardening on wizard101, why not have cooking? First you would have to buy the ingredients, then when the food was made you could sell it for a profit. This would be a really fun way to earn money.

It wouldnt be too easy to cook the food, maybe some parts could even involve battleing monsters.
ok this would be fun but the monster part made me think of cooking it wrong and it turns into a monster( ) or something

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
well we sort of already have cooking, if you think of crafting snacks.

What other kinds of food would be useful to us wizards?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
your idea of "Cooking" EXACTLY works like crafting; gather reagents, get to a crafting station, and make an item. cooking would be no different, and there is not a reason to consider it. Disagree with me? then why do we have pet snacks made via crafting? enough said. Sorry if this offended you.

Daniel Wildhunter, Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
NICE IDEA! but i have a different idea than what your thinking, maybe cooking would come out as elixors (like mixing a handful of magis and a perfect ruby and glass viel make full health boost) it would be nice and you could save it for later for drinking whenever. i also like that persons idea about accidently making monsters like (mixing a nightshade flower, bone, and cloth to make Lord Nightshade)
or new monsters all together that WC hides under the secret of cooking. like an death unicorn to fight

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I had the same idea. Though rather then cooking for gold. You would cook pet snacks (instead of crafting.)

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Why not? some of my real-life cooking projects have turned into monsters. Had a sourdough starter that tried to take over my refrigerator once. It was holding the jam hostage. Anyway, a lot of these things already exist with the bears. It would be nice to build a kitchen in the castle.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010