Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is there a pet shop in Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
i just got to Krokotropia and i explored the oasis and i cant find a pet shop. please help! Thank you everyone! yes have been now to the secret shop in the oasis. if anybody wants to know the mander only sells the krok in there.now some of you guys said there was another shop in the krosophinks. i being level 19 cannot go there right now. one more question the shop in the krosophinks do they sell the oarnge or green mander pet? i would really like to buy one!

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
mariokartmaster28 wrote:
i just got to Krokotropia and i explored the oasis and i cant find a pet shop. please help!
Yes there is one at the Krokosphinx and at a secret shop in the shopping district type area there. There is a portal to get to it that opens ever twenty minutes I think. The one at the Krokosphinx is just a tent with a mander in front of it. Next to his name does not say pet vendor because he also sells amulets and rings I think. Good luck.

- Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 51 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
mariokartmaster28 wrote:
i just got to Krokotropia and i explored the oasis and i cant find a pet shop. please help!
Yes there is one in the krokispkinx. Hope you find it. Have fun shopping.

- Jonathan IronFlame level 24 diviner

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
yea but its a secret shop. Goto to the portal next to the shops that has two glyphs next to it and then wait for them to turn completley red. Then the portal will work and you can go to the secret shop and inside is the pet shop :)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The pet shop is in a secret location. Between two obelisks is a portal. It lights up about every 30 minutes. When it's lit, you can teleport to another area. The pet vendor is there.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
There is actually two. One of them is in the Krokosphinx. You can get an Ice Mander or a Heckhound there. The other one is a secret shop. Just go behind the ring and amulet shop. Keep switching realms until the portal between the two obelisks is lit up. You can get a Krok there.