Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting quests that require treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2009
Evening
I've raised this particular question both through wizard101.com/forum and by asking Prof Link about it and so far I don't have a clear school of thought or gotten a good answer. I currently am working on two separate crafting quests both of which require the use of treasure cards as reagent ingredients. This 1st quest is the "Needle & Frost ( making of the Thunderchill cloak) quest that the recipe calls for 6 evil snowmen treasure cards as a reagent ingredient and I'm crafting 2 cloaks so I need 12 cards.
The 2nd quest is the Tea set that calls for 5 reshuffle treasure cards as reagent ingredient. My question and the dilemma is this. How do I go about getting these cards so I can use them as reagent ingredients? Do I or can I buy them or do they actually have to crafted? Also on a separate matter is the problem of getting the needed Black Pearls for the Needle & Frost quest since they are so rare. Any thoughts and/or hints as to where to look for them?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
You can buy the mentioned cards they do not need to be crafted. So far as the Black Pearls hunting around Mooshu and Celestia for Black Lotus, transmute from Black Lotus, occasionally silver chests will give black pearl, as well as some gardening plants-sorry can't remember which at the moment-and finally there is the rare find of Black Pearls in the bazaar. Good Luck.