Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"You have received Dragonflies"... ???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2008
Last night I finished a street fight in Mooshu, and among the loot it said I had received "Dragonflies". I thought I saw the treasure card icon pop-up when it said that, and I looked at my text window to make sure I'd seen what I thought I did. Sure enough, Dragonflies. So then I went and looked at my treasure cards--nothing--then at the rest of my loot--still nothing. Nowhere on my person could I find anything called Dragonflies. I screencapped the text window to prove it said "Dragonflies" and not something else with dragon.

Anyone have any ideas what that was? A glitch?

Thanks!

AI

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
elorajules wrote:
Last night I finished a street fight in Mooshu, and among the loot it said I had received "Dragonflies". I thought I saw the treasure card icon pop-up when it said that, and I looked at my text window to make sure I'd seen what I thought I did. Sure enough, Dragonflies. So then I went and looked at my treasure cards--nothing--then at the rest of my loot--still nothing. Nowhere on my person could I find anything called Dragonflies. I screencapped the text window to prove it said "Dragonflies" and not something else with dragon.

Thanks!

AI

Check your gardening 'treasure cards'. It is an anti-pest spell, and if I remember correctly, prevents lvl 1, 2 &3 pests for 48 hours.

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
It's a gardening treasure card that prevents pests for 48 hours. If you open the gardening menu at your house and then click on the treasure card tab, you should find it there. :)

Defender
May 17, 2009
elorajules wrote:

Thanks!

AI

That is a plant treasure card. You need to go to your housing items section and find it there.

Defender
May 25, 2009
It is a Dragonfly Gardening Treasure Card. it keeps rank 1,2, and 3 pests away from your plants for 48 hrs.

Anthony Ghosthunter, legendary Theurgist

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Delver
May 26, 2009
Dragonflies is a type of plant spell. You can access your treasure card by opening up your backpack, clicking on the arrow to the housing items, clicking on the seeds button, clicking on the garden spells button, then clicking on the treasure card icon. lol or when you are in your house, you can click on the plant icon and there will be a slot for plant treasure cards. Hope this helps!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Defender
Sep 11, 2010
Do you garden?

Might want to check the gardening treasure card spells next time you are home.

I have never heard of Dragonflies, but accoding to what you wrote, it appears to be the only place you did not check.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
It may be connected to the gardening...as in treasure card for dragonflies. I think it has to do with pest control on the plants...check that out.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
go to your garden menu the dragonfly treasure care is there.
btw they have red and blue wings in the 1,2 and third level bug killers
but they look more like damselflies rather than dragon flies.

but what the hey it only a persons imagination

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
I strongly suspect that this was a gardening treasure card, and I beleive gardening cards have there own section,

Community Leader
Delver
Sep 26, 2009
I think i have gotten that too. I think its a gardening treasure card. Look under gardening and it should say treasures somewhere on the page. Try that
:D

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
I betcha it has something to do with gardening. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
How many poeple does it take to tell someone its a gardening treasure card

Survivor
Sep 08, 2008
Awesome! Thanks, everyone! I totally forgot there are treasure cards/spells for gardening. Didn't even think to check there. I'm excited to try it! :)

AI