Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 68 spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I would like it if some of these spells will be for lvl 68.

Fire: Fire Monster, a huge flam from a man made out of fire comes at you. It is a small attack but is bigger in 3 rounds.

Ice: Yeti, a huge beast with ice all over him. He attacks with shards of ice and stuns you with freeze.

Storm: Oceanus, a huge man with a sea serpent staff comes at you. He attacks with the sea serpent.

Myth: Chimera, A huge beast with three heads one goat one lion and a snake tail. Attacks first really small with the goat head then the lion attacks high.
In the end the snake takes off one of your blades.

Life: Nature spirit, a wisp is floating at you and heals you. In the end it turns into leaves.

Death:Frankenstein, Lightning flashes and a monster comes up to you out of a haunted house. Gives half attack back to your health.

Balance: Set. The evil god comes at you with his staff and makes a sand storm.

Legendary Diviner
Jonathan StormCaster

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Mostly I like these
Suggestions:
-Nature Spirit: Wisps are the things that give mana and health, couldn't it be a little more intresting?
-Frankenstein:Thats kind of Sci-Fi and Wizard101 is mostly fantasy or mythology.
-Set: Makes a sandstorm? Balance already has Sandstorm.

Also I want to know how many enemies these hit, and I know FOR A FACT that Life would like more attacks and less heals!